Outlaws app July 22, 2023 12:37AM
I wish NTPA and PPL would take a look at the Outlaws app. It is far and away the best tool to get information to the fans. The results page is almost instantly updated. It's hard to find results on either the NTPA or PPL web site
The Outlaws do an excellent job.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Outlaws app July 22, 2023 01:19AM
As a fan I've notice that most from other associations dump on the Outlaws. They don't want to copy someone that they feel is not as good as them. Well that app is the handiest thing for a competitor and fan. Also there live stream is higher quality than others. The other associations might as well swallow their pride and get with the times! Corzine sure praised the app, livestream, track, and people on the Outlaw podcast.

Re: Outlaws app July 22, 2023 01:47AM
Great app!! I lean ntpa because it what we have in my area, do hit outlaw shows randomly. I've had the app a few years and it's fun to be at the pull watching the list. It's also fun to watch somebody run then watch all the competitors pull out their phone to see how they did.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2023 02:53AM by Oly.

Re: Outlaws app July 22, 2023 02:58AM
The app is Outstanding! The streaming is better this week but cut out 3/4 way through Pro Stocks last night, and of course it was 1 of the classes that I stayed up to watch, kinda aggravating. I wish they would rotate classes instead of always running pro’s last. Overall they did better last night.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009