Patty from Excel Sportswear September 14, 2009 02:09AM
Hi Patty,
Could you help me out. I saw that you did some apparel for Mark Rook and the Hilbilly Deluxe pulling team. I need to contact them by email to buy a tee shirt but I dont know thier email address. Can you help me out please Patty. I would really appreciate it!Thanks in advance.

Re: Patty from Excel Sportswear September 14, 2009 05:28AM
I am sorry, but we do not give out our customers contact information without them giving us the OK.

What I will do though, is email them the link to your request for their information. That way if they are selling and have a shirt or two left they can get in touch with you.

I hope you understand.

Thank you for your interest in our shirts. I hope they get back with you. If you or anyone else needs shirts though, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me at any time.
Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
pwhitaker@excelsportswear.com
800-784-8857

Excel's Pulling Exclusive Site:
[excelsportswear.info]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2009 05:28AM by Excel Shirts.

Re: Patty from Excel Sportswear September 14, 2009 10:16AM
I hate to trouble you, but would you be able to do the same for me aswell? Thanks in advance for your time and trouble!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,774, Posts: 229,941, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009