Alcohol Dollars July 31, 2023 03:33PM
Is it just me, or is it crazy what the Beer Money group has become??

Once it was all about pulling. Now it seems to be just about promoting the failing Full Pull App. I cannot think of a bigger joke or slap in the face to actual pullers; then to promote a game where someone gets to drive a TWD truck down the track at Bowling Green. Pullers bust their ass to compete at BG and to see this dumbed down to a game is a freakin' joke. I also cannot believe the NTPA would agree to this. Shame on them. And yes, I do not care that it is an exhibition pass. It is still a joke.

3,000 people playing.....WOOO.....seems like they are sure growing the sport!!

Re: Alcohol Dollars July 31, 2023 05:01PM
It's not just you that feels that way/

Re: Alcohol Dollars July 31, 2023 10:40PM
I see no value in this post. Jealous or a vendetta

Re: Alcohol Dollars July 31, 2023 11:25PM
Beer Money is doing a fantastic job promoting the sport of tractor pulling. I disagree with your opinion and frankly I find it weird.

Kudos to FullPull and Beer Money July 31, 2023 11:45PM
I can’t think of a better way to grow the sport. If a fan actively participates in the game they get a chance to live out a dream. If that doesn’t draw people in I don’t know what will. People spend all kinds of money trying to win Powerball and MegaMillions. THIS IS FREE! Genius marketing and god bless the team willing to put their vehicle on the line for a fan experience. Thousands of people attend events wishing they could take a trip down the track now the chance is being given. Awesome!

Re: Alcohol Dollars July 31, 2023 11:45PM
Then don’t use it!

Re: Alcohol Dollars August 01, 2023 12:16AM
If it weren't for personal liability reasons, I've thought about doing that with a farm stocker. I can't think off hand of a better way to promote the sport in a new direction. I applaud the beer Money team for doing it. Pocono Racetrack gives expensive stock car drives every day. They give a training class and then put you in the driver's seat. It's certainly on some fans bucket list. Local small airport has skydiving where they strap to a pro diver and out the door you go. Now that's crazy but it was on my 80 year old neighbor ladies bucket list and out she went. Not for me, I'd rather be strapped in a Pro Stock puller.

Re: Alcohol Dollars August 01, 2023 12:45AM
jd43
If it weren't for personal liability reasons, I've thought about doing that with a farm stocker. I can't think off hand of a better way to promote the sport in a new direction. I applaud the beer Money team for doing it. Pocono Racetrack gives expensive stock car drives every day. They give a training class and then put you in the driver's seat. It's certainly on some fans bucket list. Local small airport has skydiving where they strap to a pro diver and out the door you go. Now that's crazy but it was on my 80 year old neighbor ladies bucket list and out she went. Not for me, I'd rather be strapped in a Pro Stock puller.

Where can I sign up to take a pass on River Rat?! This seems like a genius way to promote pulling to me so I'm not sure what "Just a fan" is smoking.

If paying to take a pass on a puller of your choice was an option I'd pay just about anything for the opportunity. So shout out to Full Pull App and Beer Money for this idea! Doing it in Bowling Green is just the icing on the cake. I think I'd die on the spot from extreme excitement.

Re: Alcohol Dollars August 01, 2023 01:42AM
I’d gladly write Carlton a check for a pass on Warpath ! Whole lot cheaper than the ownership.

Re: Alcohol Dollars August 01, 2023 08:17AM
Yeah, but bbailey, that might be the price Carlton wants!

Re: Alcohol Dollars August 01, 2023 10:45AM
pricey
Yeah, but bbailey, that might be the price Carlton wants!
And I wouldn’t blame him,

Re: Alcohol Dollars August 03, 2023 08:11AM
Face in crowd
Beer Money is doing a fantastic job promoting the sport of tractor pulling. I disagree with your opinion and frankly I find it weird.
Promotion and spam look an awful lot alike. I've actually unfollowed a lot of their crap lately.

Re: Alcohol Dollars August 03, 2023 10:27AM
I think it is an awesome idea to let a fan pull, I thought it would have been even better if they let them pull in the actual class and not just an exhibition. What is the liability? ANYONE can pay to per hook and not be a member of NTPA. There is constantly someone going down the track for the first time, what’s the difference? Bunch of hating from a bunch of people that are not contributing to the sport themselves.

Re: Alcohol Dollars August 03, 2023 11:36AM
Probably has to do with points. If they are doing well, I’m not sure they want to risk losing out on a championship.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Alcohol Dollars August 03, 2023 01:50PM
Brent,

I was thinking the same thing as LSS Fan, but the points comment makes a ton of sense. Thanks. I've got no problem selling or raffling off tickets for a ride down the track. I do think it's a valid discussion of whether this would enhance an event or cheapen it. I know there are people on both sides of that issue. I also wonder how many people are interested in something similar and would there be enough interest for a standalone event of rental vehicles and would there be enough teams that would take that risk to make some extra money.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,682, Posts: 229,784, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason