@#$%& Show! August 05, 2023 03:18PM
I’ve been searching through supposedly the elite pulling organization for results for the Dss class and it’s passed my capacity! I can’t find Jack —-! Scrappy was pulling and wanted to check how he did! Nope can’t find Jack ——! Told a neighbor to buy the pay for few last night and he calls me this afternoon and said that was the biggest @#$%& show comparison to Outlaws he ever saw! I said I listened to Load Mouth while I was mowing the yard everyone he brought on said it was such a wonderful track and place to pull! He said I wish I had my money back! Told me the Dss couldn’t start sled and Pro’s pulled 4 of them and restarted sled and was 50 ft i between 1st and 4th hook!

Re: @#$%& Show! August 05, 2023 03:51PM
Scrappy got 3rd.

It’s on the results page on the ntpa website and has been since the class ended.

Re: @#$%& Show! August 05, 2023 04:02PM
I guarantee it wasn’t there before I bitched about it! I searched their nasty results page for way longer than I wanted to! I saw you said they was was there and bingo it was there! What a useless website for information!

Re: @#$%& Show! August 05, 2023 04:59PM
Was there the whole time. Was also live.

Re: @#$%& Show! August 06, 2023 01:33AM
Results are always posted right after there done and even have minute by minute live updates and results so guessing your just a dumbass in the 21st century who doesn’t know how to navigate through a computer

Re: @#$%& Show! August 06, 2023 02:14AM
Outlaw Fan
I guarantee it wasn’t there before I bitched about it! I searched their nasty results page for way longer than I wanted to! I saw you said they was was there and bingo it was there! What a useless website for information!

I'm a computer dummy and I never have any trouble finding results on the NTPA site..

Re: @#$%& Show! August 05, 2023 05:20PM
Classes are posted under live results as they are being run ( hence the live results) they are then listed under completed results after the class is completed, I followed the classes as the pull happened without confusion.

Re: @#$%& Show! August 06, 2023 01:13AM
Outlaw Fan
Pro’s pulled 4 of them and restarted sled and was 50 ft i between 1st and 4th hook!

There was 17 feet between 1st and 5th ,...............are you the guy that counted the 81 million votes?

Re: @#$%& Show! August 07, 2023 04:53AM
Face in crowd
Isn't it odd that Trump alleged that there was cheating immediately after the results came in? Just think about it. A decentralized election held in 115,000 different polling places with volunteers from both political parties working side by side. It's not like one "guy counted 81 million votes". And then there's the millions of dollars wasted on lawsuits and investigations that turned up nothing. The Trump lawyers who were disbarred. Fox News paying out a record settlement for lying about voting machines.

The United States runs the tightest elections in the world. Stop trashing our flag and God's great nation just because your favorite guy lost another election.

Don’t feed the trolls.

Let’s keep the discussion about pulling and not turn this thread into a political mud fight.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: @#$%& Show! August 07, 2023 05:56AM
John Murray

Don’t feed the trolls.

Let’s keep the discussion about pulling and not turn this thread into a political mud fight.

No John. A troll is somebody who makes the weird comment not the guy who responds to the troll.

Re: @#$%& Show! August 07, 2023 08:06AM
Face in crowd

Don’t feed the trolls.

No John. A troll is somebody who makes the weird comment not the guy who responds to the troll.

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Re: @#$%& Show! August 06, 2023 02:28AM
It was live on the website, updated every so many minutes.

Ken Payne put 11.31 feet on Scrappy.

Re: @#$%& Show! August 06, 2023 06:36AM
There were many times this weekend where the live results were updated before the vehicle was off the track! Actually had the guy beside me who I didn't know ask me last night "are those results updated that fast"? as he evidently saw me looking at them.

Re: @#$%& Show! August 06, 2023 11:51AM
Outlaw Fan
…Told me the Dss couldn’t start sled and Pro’s pulled 4 of them and restarted sled and was 50 ft i between 1st and 4th hook!

So you didn’t actually watch it then, and all of this is just hearsay and you being mad because you couldn’t find Doug’s distance in the internet three seconds after the turbos quit spinning?

K. Just checking.

Pro Tip: If you’re gonna get on the internet and bash somebody, maybe think it through before you type. You’ll be fact-checked by a half dozen other folks who actually watched it and/or followed the results at home. Take that into account next time and make a plan first, k? Even better…buy the livestream yourself.

Re: @#$%& Show! August 08, 2023 01:59PM
There really is no pleasing people…

Re: @#$%& Show! August 07, 2023 05:55AM
This guy must be related to the guy in the stands next to me who bet me $20 that Scrappy was going to put 20' on second place and then when he didn't, claim NTPA was rigged, the track was horrible, Scrappy got a bad draw, this would have never happened at an outlaw event...etc. and then wouldn't pay up. haha

p.s. no offense to Scrappy or the Outlaws...etc. I just thought it was funny and overall Rockwell was a great event!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,632, Posts: 229,696, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520