Contact Info for Endangered Species 1100 Pro Stock Pulling Team - MD September 14, 2009 09:18AM
Angie,
It was great talking with you last week about the shirts for the team. I told you I would call you back today, but must have written down the number wrong.

If you see this (or someone that knows Angie), please call in so I can see what the guys thought about getting some new shirts with us.

Thanks again for your interest in Excel.
Patty

Excel Sportswear
800-784-8857
pwhitaker@excelsportswear.com

Re: Contact Info for Endangered Species 1100 Pro Stock Pulling Team - MD September 14, 2009 12:49PM
Try our board at Eastern Extreme Pulling Patty. I know they frequent it daily. Once on the front page, click on the Message Board link in the left column

Eastern Extreme Pulling

J R
Eastern Extreme Pulling
www.easternextremepulling.com
EEPPULLINGVIDEOS

Pro Pulling Magazine
Hook Magazine

Re: Contact Info for Endangered Species 1100 Pro Stock Pulling Team - MD September 15, 2009 01:26AM
Thanks for the info, will do!
Patty

Excel Sportswear
pwhitaker@excelsportswear.com
800-784-8857

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,773, Posts: 229,940, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009