Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 13, 2023 08:39AM
Sussex county fair should looking in a different pulling group to run show. I seen different hot tractors pulling with no safety equipment on and people standing at end of track. Someone is going to get hurt. True blue was running open rpm no blanket on tractor. Girl just got killed at west end and that guy had safety equipment. I seen a video of true blue going out of bounds and I was told from a puller that he runs it don’t worry about it and also he’s running big turbo that doesn’t meet the rule. I also noticed sled guy was hitting pan hard to stop everyone at one spot. Track looked like it was 10 feet wider than other tracks. Their measuring tool was one foot in front of other. Lol who was running this outlaw pull. Very unsafe place to pull at.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 13, 2023 11:31PM
You can reach out to this person with all questions comments and concerns, he is eagerly awaiting your phone call as he does not do internet... Deuse Tallamy 973 277 6114

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 14, 2023 06:15AM
I was hearing things about that pull in New Jersey. New Jersey needs to crack down on their pulls. Running 3000 and open rpm with no safety equipment and no checks anything on any tractors. There was a blue ford that pulled almost 400 feet and pulled it thru the exit at end of track. Wow that was accident waiting to happen. I don’t know if that was the class for him if you’re putting 40 to 100 feet on people. Something must be be going on like a big “ turbo”. I seen him all summer pulling and was a couple feet with other tractors. You don’t go rebuilt a motor or something in a few days to put 40 to 100 feet on people. I’ll pay to have him checked out. He’s most likely cheating!!!

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 14, 2023 02:24PM
Josh
I was hearing things about that pull in New Jersey. New Jersey needs to crack down on their pulls. Running 3000 and open rpm with no safety equipment and no checks anything on any tractors. There was a blue ford that pulled almost 400 feet and pulled it thru the exit at end of track. Wow that was accident waiting to happen. I don’t know if that was the class for him if you’re putting 40 to 100 feet on people. Something must be be going on like a big “ turbo”. I seen him all summer pulling and was a couple feet with other tractors. You don’t go rebuilt a motor or something in a few days to put 40 to 100 feet on people. I’ll pay to have him checked out. He’s most likely cheating!!!

Why no pulloff account? Going to Blue Valley? I’d like to see if the people talking big here with no profile would do the same in person or if they’ll just continue to hide and bash behind screen names?

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 05:13AM
All these comments are very confusing to me. As far as anyone having too big of a turbo is silly to me considering there are no rules. No cubic inch rule no turbo size rule no rules for anything except safety equipment. It’s a rwyb local county pull. I’ve never had a single person look at anything except my guillotinne since I started pulling.I wouldn’t mind getting together over the winter and actually coming up with a legitimate 466 hot farm class. As far as people coming on here and talking smack Atleast post your name so the rest of us know where the arrogance is coming from

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 14, 2023 06:36AM
At one time in the early to mid 2000s the Sussex County Farm Show had the most harsh and strict rules of anywhere in the east. in fact my son RJ was arrested by the local police because one of his track officials was wearing short pants. FPP had to undergo a complete insurance audit from the state safety inspector on the day prior to the pull. Things have definitely gone 'down hill'.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 14, 2023 01:15PM
Are you sure you were looking at True Blue? Because he does have all the safety equipment including a blanket and was teched extensively at Keystones…I really would love to see someone put up the teardown money!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2023 01:20PM by localpuller.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 14, 2023 01:59PM
Sounds like someone got an ass kicking and is butt hurt. If it’s the person I think it is bitching about True Blue on here maybe you should go do your homework and stop crying all the time just cause you can’t beat him. It takes a lot of work to put these pulls on and trash talking people on the internet is a coward move and doesn’t help the situation. If you don’t like it don’t show up it’s that simple if you don’t like it might as well get out now cause there’s more tractors coming like True Blue and you’ll be left in the dust.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 12:21AM
I’m sorry I don’t pull and I just make videos of pulls on east coast. Sounds like you guys don’t care about safety. I don’t know if you didn’t realize what happened at west end. I go to lots of pulls and never seen a class like Saturday. There’s no class out there that has tractors that are spaced out like this class. I also noticed in my videos that true blue has wheelie bars turned upside down. What good is that. So who checked these hot tractors? Why don’t puss cake put his name on here?

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 01:06AM
Josh, you sound like a troublemaker.
I would love to see your video of True Blue’s wheelie bars upside down. I bet you don’t have one and if you do they’re in the proper position.
Don’t hate the guy because he has his @#$%& together and has his machine running top notch.
You claim you don’t pull, but I’ll bet someone you’re related to does, probably in that class. Maybe you should throttle back a couple gears and try mph classes, might be more your or who ever is driving’s speed. Start with the slow one, 12 mph might be too fast for you.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 03:08AM
My friend has 5488.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 03:29AM
Josh.. I would love your email or phone number so I can send you a video of the exact pull showing the wheelie bars are down.. before you pull things that are not truth out your a$$ when you don’t know what your talking about, get your facts straight.. you sound desperate to find something wrong and bitter as hell.. clown..

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 06:05AM
I just caught wind of all this. I drove one tractor in that class for a friend. Idk what’s going on but there was a tractor out of bounds and I went to flag man to protest like it says on there rules. Miscellaneous Rules number #3. There was a tractor that went over white line and nothing was done but I was told he helps run pull and they said the sled was out of bounds only. I got videos showing that the sled was out and the sled never went out of control. With this said I would have to say he’s out. I was standing right in front of where he exited the track so that had a very good look at his hook. Safety equipment on others tractors idk. I got everything on the tractor I was running. It’s only 466 at 3000 rpm without water. He should put some feet on me. My complaint was he was out of bounds. So see you guys at blue valley and if the safety stuff and turbo stuff on here is right.”check people” I think they should tech hot stock for turbo size if people are talking about it

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 08:15AM
JW 1066
I just caught wind of all this. I drove one tractor in that class for a friend. Idk what’s going on but there was a tractor out of bounds and I went to flag man to protest like it says on there rules. Miscellaneous Rules number #3. There was a tractor that went over white line and nothing was done but I was told he helps run pull and they said the sled was out of bounds only. I got videos showing that the sled was out and the sled never went out of control. With this said I would have to say he’s out. I was standing right in front of where he exited the track so that had a very good look at his hook. Safety equipment on others tractors idk. I got everything on the tractor I was running. It’s only 466 at 3000 rpm without water. He should put some feet on me. My complaint was he was out of bounds. So see you guys at blue valley and if the safety stuff and turbo stuff on here is right.”check people” I think they should tech hot stock for turbo size if people are talking about it

Well hello, Mr. Wisser.. he went 394 feet… there was no white line after 350 feet or more.. . we could have just done a pull off for anyone over that like we did for previous people who went over 350 feet, which would not have included your tractor… I have video of the pull from the go pro that was on the tractor. He was not out of bounds but close to the line after 350 feet.. any other time true blue is within only a few feet in front or behind of all the other tractors and doesn’t always get first. He just had a great hook that night, that is all.. funny how last year you guys bitched about the other guy pulling against you bc he was winning, now it’s true blues turn to receive your backlash this year.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 08:26AM
I got nothing to say that I can keep up with him but out of bounds like others are saying on here is true. I think they should make one class with the same rules that everyone in local pulls. New penn jersey, you guys in jersey, kempton, Snyder county and Lorah’s. Make it 466 or 540, biggest pump is p-pump, 3x3 charger, water but no in cooler.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 09:24AM
Then show up to meetings for local clubs.. volunteer your time to help with the pulls, make suggestions at the meetings for rules.. coming to the Internet to bitch about things doesn’t change a damn thing.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 09:31AM
True blue is 466, 3x3, p-pump and water but no inner cooler.. so there he fits what you stated above.. I’m not sure what your getting at here with thinking he’s in the wrong class or he’s cheating. Honestly he’s a nice guy and if you ask him he would be happy to let tell/show you what he has..

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 10:19AM
Wait a minute here.. Did I say anything about doing wrong besides going out of bounds. Sounds like your pointing finger at wrong person. So before you point fingers and start saying things about me make sure you got the right person. I made a suggestion about rules so we could have a good suggestion.I hope new penn jerseys checks everyone Friday. I’ll talk to mark Friday if he wants. I got nothing to hide.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 11:35AM
JW, I believe that was directed above not to you, maybe I’m reading into it wrong, but I know your only concern from how I read your posts was about whether or not he was out of bounds, which if over 300 feet is irrelevant due to the fact official track length is 300 feet, maybe its different there but if there is no white line you cant be out of bounds, I believe it goes by the tractor being out as well, not the sled. I could be wrong on that but pretty sure I am correct

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 12:43PM
Was True blue the Ford that pulled in open class at Honesdale last Sunday?

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 12:56PM
The announcer and true blue are buddy's that's why he got away with going out of bounce! True blues turbo is so big last I saw I could fit my head in there and still had room to wiggle my ears! Not to mention the big 540 cubes and recast head! Should I mention the sigma pump or we just going to be quite on that!

So where can I find this sussex rule book? I agree saftey is a must come first then power comes second but looks like these guys got it flipped around

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 01:08PM
Concerned NJ puller
The announcer and true blue are buddy's that's why he got away with going out of bounce! True blues turbo is so big last I saw I could fit my head in there and still had room to wiggle my ears! Not to mention the big 540 cubes and recast head! Should I mention the sigma pump or we just going to be quite on that!

So where can I find this sussex rule book? I agree saftey is a must come first then power comes second but looks like these guys got it flipped around

So are we not going to talk about the announcer being 100 ft away from that boundary line on the opposite side of the track, in a gazebo, behind a fence? Not sure what the announcer has to do with calling that when he asked the track officials whether TB was in or out….just saying…

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 01:28PM
Sounds to me that all of ya plus the Big Apple complex and right along with the whole DC swamp needs to be bulldozed right out into that big water mass to the east of ya.
That'll certainly take pulling to the next level - sinking!!

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 01:33PM
bulldozer
Sounds to me that all of ya plus the Big Apple complex and right along with the whole DC swamp needs to be bulldozed right out into that big water mass to the east of ya.
That'll certainly take pulling to the next level - sinking!!

A post that shouldve never even been posted. If theres an issue with a tractor it should be taken up with the owner and tech man, not thrown on the internet to create drama

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 15, 2023 11:57PM
I've never pulled in NJ but pull in mostly RWYB classes which is basically an open class. We pulled in Honesdale with what I think was both of the tractors you are talking about. The 88 series won the blue tractor 2nd and we got 3rd. We knew we would be 20' +- behind those 2 tractors. An open class is just that. A pro stock can show up and spank everyone and is does and has happened. We pulled yesterday and got spanked by a 540 Hot farm but again it was an RWYB class. The only way you can play on a level playing field is pull with a sanctioned class. Even then the puller with the deepest pockets has an advantage. However, no one is king of the track for ever. As far as going out of bounds after the track ends well again it's a brush pull. One track if you pull out the end and keep going, you'll be taking a ride up hill and another used to go around a building. Brush pulling is what it is. Safety needs to be all our number one priority no matter where or what we run. I was a safety rep. for a large paper plant and we updated rules but unfortunately you can foresee only so many unsafe situations. You put a guard here but what if a situation occurs that the guard is only another deflection that causes another unsafe condition. Sorry for the long post but I've been involved in this sport for 40 years and hate to see this type of bantering.

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 16, 2023 01:08AM
Who's doing the tech? The bearded guy who's announcing? That does real good when he is buddy's with true blue with the upside down wheelie bars. Need an outside guy doing the tech

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 16, 2023 01:59AM
Concerned NJ puller
Who's doing the tech? The bearded guy who's announcing? That does real good when he is buddy's with true blue with the upside down wheelie bars. Need an outside guy doing the tech

What part of this don’t you understand? Its a hot stock class. No real “tech” going on other than safety equipment which he had. What tractor do you pull in the class I’m curious???? Because the announcer was in the booth other than when he pulled his 4430 in the PACE class where he ENDED UP 7th! Not sure what you are trying to get at but might want to get your ducks in a row before coming on here and spewing the sewage you are

Re: Sussex county fair no safety equipment and no rules August 16, 2023 04:15AM
The bearded guy that does the announcing does not tech. He just announces. And again if you give me your email or phone binder I can send you the clear video showing the wheelie bars are NOT upside down for true blue… please get the facts straight. SMH

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,643, Posts: 229,709, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520