Unexpected Bowling Green competitors August 14, 2023 08:52AM
Does anyone know of any unexpected competitors coming to compete in Bowling Green?

Re: Unexpected Bowling Green competitors August 14, 2023 02:19PM
Calvin Miller Runnin in the Red SSD4x4 will be there. I think that Jeremy Smith will be there with Spontaneous Combustion

Re: Unexpected Bowling Green competitors August 14, 2023 10:38PM
I have always wondered why Jeremy Smith has never run much more than his Dominate state level? Maybe he likes being a shark in a small pond?

Re: Unexpected Bowling Green competitors August 16, 2023 09:11AM
There will be a newly rebuilt Prostock coming from New London North Carolina.

Re: Unexpected Bowling Green competitors August 16, 2023 11:39AM
Would say this answers that question…

Team Shelton Motorsports

Jeremy Smith with Spontaneous Combustion August 20, 2023 04:59AM
Congrats to Jeremy Smith…looked like a shark to me in that big ocean at BG. One of the best drivers and puts his time in reading tracks. Love to see some guys that are not the normal NTPA/PPL guys up top in that PS Class. Xtra Butter up towards the top too again without all the new parts and pieces…like seeing the Shipley and Cyclone motors in the top 3 again last night. Plus both tractors are very unique.

Re: Jeremy Smith with Spontaneous Combustion August 20, 2023 12:27PM
Xtra Butter and Spontaneous Combustion = "Plus both tractors are very unique." You mean like they are "cross dressed" by adding 'color' of 2 different brands to the class?

Re: Jeremy Smith with Spontaneous Combustion August 20, 2023 02:23PM
Not just the beautiful sheet metal work that yes is different than what it is powered by…but Xtra Butter chassis and sheet metal being built and tweaked by Karlen Motorsports Chassis and having a Shipley tuned Engine program. Spontaneous being powered by a cyclone motor and having a different profile to the tractor with how the hood or the challenger looks.

Re: Jeremy Smith with Spontaneous Combustion August 20, 2023 11:33PM
I have to say Spontaneous combustion is one of the ugliest i have ever seen.

Re: Jeremy Smith with Spontaneous Combustion August 22, 2023 03:07PM
Very Funny…….Pretty sure it still looks better than yours. Don’t be jealous!

Re: Unexpected Bowling Green competitors August 21, 2023 03:57AM
interested
I have always wondered why Jeremy Smith has never run much more than his Dominate state level? Maybe he likes being a shark in a small pond?

Congrats to Jeremy Smith on a great weekend in BG and being a shark in a big bad ocean of pro stock tractors! Just because he chooses to support his state organization that he’s a board member of doesn’t make him any less of a puller, there are lots of tough pro stocks in the state of Ohio that chose to run else where instead of following the OSTPA circuit, and when the other tractors have came to pull Spontaneous Combustion holds his own very well! Great job Saturday night Jeremy being 1 foot from winning one of the toughest pro stock classes of the year!

Re: Unexpected Bowling Green competitors August 21, 2023 04:48PM
Too busy with work to run GN.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520