new vienna tractor pull September 14, 2009 01:52PM
I was not able to make it to the New Vienna Pull this year and I was just wondering how it was and if they had alot of hooks. Thanks Bart

Re: new vienna tractor pull September 14, 2009 03:16PM
I was at the pull and the turn out was very good. not sure on the number of hooks but it was good. the sled broke a couple of times but they did a hell of a job to get it back up and running. Hopefully HTPA helped raise a lot of money for that family and the support from a little town like New Vienna, Iowa is awsome. Good Luck to everyone the rest of the year.

Re: new vienna tractor pull September 16, 2009 12:32PM
Yes, it was a great pull, and we could not have asked for a better day for the Benefit. HTPA had 135 hooks that day and I am not sure what NVTPA had on their track, but they had quit a lot also. I know that the auction went well and so did the raffle. Thanks to everyone that came out and supported the Benefit that day.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,773, Posts: 229,940, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009