IPA Field Stock August 25, 2023 06:13AM
As we are nearing the end of the season I was wondering if anyone has any updates on the new IPA field stock class, curious if any rules will be changed for next year

Re: IPA Field Stock September 25, 2023 02:48PM
What’s the deal with this new class? Is it a go for next year or was there not enough tractors show up. Any idea if it’s going to stay per the rules that were written or is it going to have changes to it?? Any other IPA changes?

Re: IPA Field Stock September 28, 2023 04:45AM
There will be some minor changes to the field stock class. I will know more after the November 11 board meeting.

Possible additions or changes are. This is dependent on having members that are committed to the class.
466 cube at 2500
430 cube at 2750

All other rules should remain the same.

I will update after our meeting.

Jason Kirby IPA director

Re: IPA Field Stock November 12, 2023 12:05PM
any updates?

Re: IPA Field Stock November 15, 2023 08:12AM
Unfortunately we were not able to have our meeting when it was scheduled due to many directors still being in the field.
I will update when we have a meeting.

As it was last discussed we will have a class if we have 10 paid members with tractors for said class. Either 466 or 430ci. Or a combination of both.
Jason Kirby

Re: IPA Field Stock November 16, 2023 10:14AM
I would like to see the class succeed but 10 tractors may be a tall order if it stays at 430

Re: IPA Field Stock November 16, 2023 03:40PM
I do hope you keep the class at least for another year, I have been working on a tractor for it but as the rules state it's a beginner class and as a greenhorn to tractor pulling it has taken longer than I had anticipated to build a tractor.

Re: IPA Field Stock November 17, 2023 11:23PM
As it states 430 cu inches or 466 or a combination of both.

Re: IPA Field Stock November 26, 2023 10:21AM
is it expected to get this class included at more shows this coming year than last? and is there any idea of when the rules will be finalized?

Re: IPA Field Stock November 29, 2023 12:38PM
Per the powers that be.
The updated membership form is posted on the website and current rules for the up coming year. You may use 430 or 466 field stock.
We will have both classes if we have at least 6 members/tractors per class or they will be combined. RPMs maybe given to the 430.
This means you either have a tractor that fits the rules or are in the process of building said tractor.

As a reminder, this is a board run class. And as such no board member competing in field stock may vote on any rule for this class.

[www.illianapullers.com]

As far as schedule for this class I will know more after December. But I am assured if we have numbers there will be pulls.

Jason Kirby

Re: IPA Field Stock December 02, 2023 10:26AM
what are the rules

Re: IPA Field Stock December 02, 2023 02:59PM
https://www.illianapullers.com/10500-field-tractors/

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,719, Posts: 229,838, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro