Gear ratios September 05, 2023 12:01AM
What gear ratios are super stock tractors running?

Re: Gear ratios September 08, 2023 04:43PM
Diesel or alcohol? Light or heavy Super Stocks?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Gear ratios September 09, 2023 05:33AM
Both diesel and alcohol
Both light and heavy

Re: Gear ratios September 09, 2023 10:35AM
I know classic superstock tractors run 19:1 and faster. Superstock tractors have much more power but they also run much higher rpm. I would assume their gear ratios would be similar but I am really just guessing.

Re: Gear ratios September 09, 2023 02:22PM
My light super stock Diesel runs 16.4 to 1. Thats in 3rd gear, with a half a gear split up and down in each gear.

Re: Gear ratios September 10, 2023 05:52AM
Thank you

Re: Gear ratios September 10, 2023 12:24PM
I think most LSS alkies are running 15 or 16:1, I’m sure there are some faster and some slower

Re: Gear ratios September 11, 2023 08:40AM
I must be wrong because I thought some of the light super diesels were running in the 14 to 1 range.

Re: Gear ratios September 11, 2023 02:48PM
I'd love to know what Diggin Hard runs. That is one extremely stout tractor in both the Light and Heavy classes.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Gear ratios September 11, 2023 02:49PM
That could very well be! I have a twin charger unit. In high gear (5th) my ratio is 15.4 Im sure the 3 and 4 charger units very well could be geared higher!

Re: Gear ratios September 11, 2023 11:41PM
We have 2 lss diesels one runs either a 14:1 or 15:1 and the other tractor runs 16.7:1 both 3 turbo set up.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,760, Posts: 229,921, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM