roll cages September 05, 2023 03:09AM
My buddy and I have a tractor that we are building to pull, not for NTPA but more for bush pulls, The tractor is an 806 Wheatland International and we have a built 466 motor I was wondering where we can get a roll cage and what actual pullers recommend for the seat. I am a bigger guy so we would need one of the Hexagon styles as opposed to a bullet design because my shoulders do not fit in them.

Re: roll cages September 05, 2023 05:36AM
Banditfabricationllc.com
Plenty of seats to choose from and we can also get you on our schedule for a cage
724-550-8013

Re: roll cages September 05, 2023 08:07AM
Lots of sources for cages, look on the builders page here for ideas.
Personally, I like a seat with the sides that come out around the rib cage, like the stock car guys use. If the tractor starts to one wheel it keeps you moving with the tractor instead of against it. Be nice if you could find somewhere you could get in one to see what fits you. Most go by hip measurement for width. I think mine is 18", I'm 6' 2" and weigh 240, and it's just right. Seats also come in different angles. but you can adjust for that with the mount.

Re: roll cages September 05, 2023 09:47AM
In my DOT 2wd truck i had a full containment kirkey 20 inch seat or Big Boy seat as they call it. I'm 6'5 and 335 pounds and it worked good for me. They run a little high but worth the money.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520