? for Olden Pulling Team September 05, 2023 02:00PM
Olden new chassis

There is pic on Facebook of the new Olden Kryptonite tractor being built (link above if it works).
I did see Olden's ran the current Kryptonite at the UPOC pull in Winston Salem a couple weeks ago and did well.

I thought I had seen on a Precommit/Free Entry list from a year or two ago that Oldens had a second tractor being built. My ? is- Is the current Kryptonite being retired, or is the plan to have two DSS tractors?

Best wishes with the new build.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2023 02:01PM by The Original Michael.

Re: ? for Olden Pulling Team September 05, 2023 10:45PM
I have wondered the same thing. It would be cool to see another added to the class without one being taken away. Would these tractors be GN competitors in the future?

Re: ? for Olden Pulling Team September 06, 2023 02:00AM
When I talked to him this past winter/spring, it sound like he was going to replace his chassis. Not sure if that's still the intentions or if they plan to go to two tractors.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,805, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,959.

Our newest member CBeard