DELL RAPIDS DIESEL SUPERS/MODS September 15, 2009 01:31AM
I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW MANY SUPERS AND MODS WILL DELL RAPIDS DRAW THIS WEEKEND AND WILL ANY OF THE REGION 3 GUYS NOT MAKING ENDERLE RUN OVER FOR THE SHOW MAYBE RICKY ROSE WILL BRING THE MOD AND THE SUPER OVER THAT WOULD BE GREAT

Re: DELL RAPIDS DIESEL SUPERS/MODS September 15, 2009 05:31AM
I would love to see some R3 mods come over but I don't think it's too likely. If you run 3 engines in Outlaws they can't be hemi and when you run 3 hemi's in R3 they can't have 14-71's on them so our rules don't mesh well.

A chevy like Doc would have to slow the blowers to 43% but he has 3 twds in the Enderle Pull-off, so he's out.

I expect 8-10 mods in Dell Rapids.

Re: DELL RAPIDS DIESEL SUPERS/MODS September 15, 2009 06:58AM
How many 4wds do you expect? Will any more than the 10 going to Spencer be there? Actually now that it is a state hook will there even be all of the Spencer 10?

Re: DELL RAPIDS DIESEL SUPERS/MODS September 15, 2009 02:44PM
If I thought I could get close on any other class I would try, but I'll stick to the mods.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009