Full Pull APP questions September 11, 2023 03:51PM
As someone who has taken part in the opportunity to play, I am curious if anyone has received payout(s) for their win? Second question, not sure if anyone knows, but I have seen delays in final results of some of the events - why is that?

I’m sure there’s bugs to work out - I’m also aware it’s not easy and very time consuming (plus, costly). I will admit that it does peak my interest that much more and realize that’s it’s not easy to pick most of the top 3!

Hoping that it continues to improve

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 11, 2023 04:17PM
Some delays in results are due to rules infractions being dealt with inside the sanctioning body.

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 13, 2023 01:17AM
I’ve actually won twice, chose the electronic Visa card, once $200 and once $100. Spent just like a gift card you’d be holding, nice for online purchases, just gotta type in the number like you would with a credit card you’re holding onto, 100% legit.

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 13, 2023 03:28AM
Just wondering what it cost to play

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 13, 2023 03:37AM
It's free play.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 11, 2023 11:43PM
I got 3rd in a FWD class at Tomah and received my prepaid Visa card in the mail

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 12, 2023 12:11PM
I’ve played around with the free games myself….unfortunately I have not ranked high enough to win anything. Haha!

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 12, 2023 03:15PM
I won 50$ from the rock valley pull and received my visa gift card within 2 weeks. On a side note I thoroughly enjoyed playing I find it fun to pick your winners in classes I don't give 2 @#$%& about it at least kept me interested

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 13, 2023 07:02AM
How much does it cost to play

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 13, 2023 07:20AM
Same as the guy told you 6 hours ago.
FREE.
Same answer you will get tomorrow.
FREE

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 16, 2023 03:37PM
Shell Answer Man
Same as the guy told you 6 hours ago.
FREE.
Same answer you will get tomorrow.
FREE

NOTHING is FREE!

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 14, 2023 11:46AM
It wants me to create a new account for the app. I’ve tried deleting and reloading 3 times. Same each time. So I deleted for good.

Re: Full Pull APP questions September 17, 2023 01:00PM
I have had fun all season, but a few glitches, or I think they are, on the app, when you sign in, why do you have to fill out the complete registration form for every pick you make, if you are signed in, it should have all that info.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520