Any results from the enderle September 17, 2023 01:29AM
Can't find anything

Re: Any results from the enderle September 17, 2023 01:50AM
Brent Yaron
Regional National Results
Grand National Results

2 points- 1) Thank you, and
2). I outlined where a normal person would go in another reply. I stand by my reply. If it is not easily found in the Results section as detailed below, someone in that organization does not understand how the average person would use their site..

Edit- I wondered where you found it.... One has to scroll down on the main page below to find the link. However, the natural thought process if I want to find RESULTS is to click the RESULTS link at the top of the page, not scroll down the page below what is seen when pulling up the website.

I can't speak for other users, but when I type ntpapull.com, I see a row of links at the top, then the rest of the screen is video of Ken Veney/Russ Nichols and others trying to get people to shell out $50 for their livestreaming.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2023 01:57AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Any results from the enderle September 17, 2023 01:48AM
Looking
Can't find anything

This is an example of systemic issues within the organization. This is their All Star Pull. They hype it all season, and had stories on their new website about it leading up to the event.
As of 9:40 am Sunday 9/17, if one goes to the new NTPA website that still does not work right on my phone after a month...
If one clicks Results, we get the following choices

1) "Scoreboard Live Results" Clicking here shows Sandwich, IL results
2) "Complete Event Results" Clicking here shows results through Allegan, MI on 9/13.
3) "Up to the Minute Event Results" Clicking Here shows link to Allegan, MI results. (NOTE- It is unclear what is the difference between "Live" and "Up to the Minute" results. To the average person, that is a distinction without a difference).
4) "Archived Event Results" Clicking here links to results from 2017-2022, and
5) "Event Lineups" (NOTE- a lineup is not results. This link should not be here).

You know what is not there? Enderle Results. Their end-of-season, high $ All Star pull that pullers have supposedly ran all season to qualify for.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2023 02:01AM by The Original Michael.

Re: Any results from the enderle September 17, 2023 02:25AM
It's an amateur organization ran by amateurs. Always has been always will be. It's how it is setup. It was never designed as an organization to promote professional level pulling. If another organization TNT/PPL etc had gotten access to some of the NTPA cornerstone events maybe pulling would have become something when it had the chance but that time is past. It's a hobby sport. Put limits on all classes to reduce cost and roll.

Re: Any results from the enderle September 17, 2023 02:59AM
If you look, FULLPULL App probably has results before they run...

Re: Any results from the enderle September 18, 2023 01:14AM
Could you please name one motorsport where the purse money pays the cost to compete? They are all "hobby" sports!

As for "rules" making it cheaper, how's that worked out? It hasn't! New rules always cost someone money!

Re: Any results from the enderle September 18, 2023 01:38AM
OG, I attend most every year, PPL's very top tier Champions Tour, 2 if not 3 session pull. I sure do not see where it is professional grade as compared to a likewise
NTPA pull event. And just who does literally every pulling organization and even independent brush pulling, use for their official rules???? If you really do not know,
it is NTPA. You know that same organization that the Morgan's love to (severely) criticize for their leadership and rules. Perhaps, OG, you have been listening to Morgan's way too long.

New NTPA website, does not have the issues you posters are reporting, on my Mac Book Pro computer with Safari browser.
It was easy to find Enderle results in 2 locations.
For the most part I still like the previous version, aka - 2022 and before, a whole lot better. Especially for event results.

Re: Any results from the enderle September 18, 2023 01:51AM
You can find them in multiple places now, but there were no live results, it was not under the results page, there were multiple selections under the results tab, and you could only find them under news. Looks like they got things updated today.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Any results from the enderle September 17, 2023 05:02AM
While they are having issues getting them on their results page, I found them last night on the home page. They did at least put them up as a pdf for viewing. Just had to scroll to the bottom of the home page.

Re: Any results from the enderle September 18, 2023 03:22AM
What a great show!! Went fast....until the New Caseih scrapper tractor broke down, Things happen. So many great pullers and they ALL let their machines hang it all out and didn't hold back! The list of super cool machines is endless at this pull! The drivers are so friendly and loved to talk about their machine. We live 8 miles north of the fairgrounds and still camped both nights. I will have to say a shout out to the Rydahl Boys and their Cockshut tractors...They both have them things dialed in!! They are fun to watch and hear them things sing!! Not to take away from everyone else....Good times! Great show!! Why my Son and I always come back....Thanks to all involved!

Re: Any results from the enderle September 18, 2023 10:15AM
tw4540
What a great show!! Went fast....until the New Caseih scrapper tractor broke down, Things happen. So many great pullers and they ALL let their machines hang it all out and didn't hold back! The list of super cool machines is endless at this pull! The drivers are so friendly and loved to talk about their machine. We live 8 miles north of the fairgrounds and still camped both nights. I will have to say a shout out to the Rydahl Boys and their Cockshut tractors...They both have them things dialed in!! They are fun to watch and hear them things sing!! Not to take away from everyone else....Good times! Great show!! Why my Son and I always come back....Thanks to all involved!
If you’re 8 miles away we must be neighbors

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520