Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 15, 2009 09:38AM
Are the pits open at this pull so you can look at the tractors and take pictures? Does anybody know who is coming for the Superfarm and Prostock classes other than the BS regulars?

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 15, 2009 10:26AM
Pits are open, just do not take pics of Mark H....your camera will be junk.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 15, 2009 12:44PM
HA HA good one brad. I would assume Bryce VanGendren and Bill Miller will show up along with contents under pressure and lemkes

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 15, 2009 04:53PM
Just don't take pictures of Brad and his purple spandex! Vengenderens won't be there.There is a PPL hook that night.Miller,Lemke,Shroedel,Wilemans and possible Cains.Cains maybe not for sure, just going by what I hear.

Just in today!Bowen Oil from Monroe is throwing in a 54 gallon barrell of methonal racing fuel for the winner of the open mini class.And they are also throwing in 3- 55 gallon barrells of oil to the winners of other classes.Yet to be determined.Thank you Bowen oil for donating these prizes to the winners!!
Also with a little luck, no gaurentees, there might be a tractor from Southern IL coming up that has been seen in Louisville in the light super class winning with ease showing up, running the the ULSS clas that has already made his mark in PPL a few times.There again not for sure depending on his schedule.It would be great if he comes

Just got word today that Red Thunder,Armed and Dangerous and Wattleson,(sp)the winner of Sanwhich, will be there.Along with the Extremely Armed and Dangerous,Constant aggravation,Kleevgard,Gansmer, Hulls JD,and Korths.

Should be a hell of a show with a hell of a band afterwards!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2009 11:54PM by Mark H.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 01:14AM
Mark, is the southern IL tractor the famed Squeeler by chance? That would be a nice additon to an already top-notch line-up! I won't be there due to family committments, but I normally wouldn't miss this pull if I could help it. You Green County guys do a great job! Thanks for all that you do!

DPS

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 12:58PM
Are u skeered again rod doc??? I will be there for ya buddy!!!! Last decent hook of the year and it has MINI-RODS!!!

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 03:17PM
Not skarred just under house arrest. Have to go to MN for the weekend with the family.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 17, 2009 09:34AM
Sorry to hear that, but you gotta do what ya gotta do. Good to hear yer not skeered too.........

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 01:44AM
We are still a "maybe" for the weekend, but hopefully we can make it down. Sounds like a good lineup!

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 03:44AM
Mark, wondering what the mini rod weight is?

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 03:48AM
Whatever you guys want it at.See how easy we are to get along with?I think I was told 2050?i may be wrong.It would only be my second time tho........................today!

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 02:44PM
Kathy, I hope you two can make it. JoAnn and I have not seen you and Marcus in way too long.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 17, 2009 04:26AM
I think we are leaning toward going now. It's Michelle Pichlers's birthday Friday so we need to help her celebrate that!! Hopefully we see you this weekend!! You're right it has been a long time.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 04:30AM
it sure would be nice to see lance little and jeff sap and the hurricane allis there.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 05:03AM
I do believe they will be at the PPL event.I know Jeff would come up just for us but don't blame him for going the other way.Dohman was close to coming last year but had too much work to do.I really hope Cains come and the other ULSS from IL?hint hint DM

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 05:33AM
i would like 2100, but i can make 2050 with no weight on. dont really care either way, i just know the people from up north would rather run 2100

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 05:39AM
Works for me! Also you guys will have to tell us what weight you want the light super to be.6 or 62? Pesig isn't gong to be here so I geuss 5500 is out of the question.LOL

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 07:06AM
Alrite, i would say run them staight up at 6000, or give John a call, (920) 296-1284

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 01:04PM
Gn guys run at 2050, only u guys up nort run 2100, if you want to run that heavy, run the TWD truck class!!!
2050 or I stay home Mark, W/a blown mini. tired of the 2100 crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perry BUTSON

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 20, 2009 08:22AM
with regards to wanting the large block minis "run with the TWD class" cuz some want 2100 pounds. If you want to run with the large blocks, why dont you get a large block, then all the weight issues will be solved!

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 20, 2009 09:14AM
Careful what you wish for..........As for weight, A heavy mini is not as exciting as a lighter one. State rules are 2,000 pounds, not 2,100. GN is 2,050. Next state pull I go to I will have the rule book in my hand......So they better change it this off season..... I hate to whine really, but this needs to be addressed.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 01:31PM
I can't see any reason for 2100, every one can make 2050. at 2100 it really hurts the small block guys, as they are already adding 100 from the 1950 they usually run. I would think since the southern guys are willing to go up a 100 the up north guys would be willing to come down 50. I know at Theresa it was 2050, and it was competitive, and ervry one made weight. It is an open pull so lets all comprmise and make work, at 2050.

Stacy Butson

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 10:02AM
i dont beleive there is a prostock class that day.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 10:22AM
Why would that be?Lets see.brinkmeir,Hook,Bader(2),Ladwig,Stamn,Lemke,Schroedel,Miller(2)wilemans(1 maybe2)and maybe Cain?who needs to be ther to make a prostock class?

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 10:50AM
I would love to see that hardcore harvester or the trailblazer show up but its just too far north i guess. Any one have a status as to what brinkmeiers had to fix on their tractor looked bad seeing oil run out @ Sandwhich Don is great driver just seems like hes got bad luck on the breakage from what i seen of him this year. And wheres the Red Express is it still around or has that chassis parted for a destination in Central IL now like i herd if so will we see another K&K or Blackbourn built Red Express ????

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 11:26AM
Actually Luke said the trailblazer would be in Monroe but it's got a broken crank.Would have been a great different color to have.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 01:12PM
i was talking about the ppl hook that was talked about for the same day,because i was hopen that lance and jeff and the hurricane would show up.

Re: Monroe, WI Tractor Pull ?s September 16, 2009 01:19PM
Like i said it dnt matter to me if its 2050, just lower the drawbar.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,706, Posts: 229,808, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,954.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro