Associations in Bowling Green October 04, 2023 03:06AM
I have been watching some videos from the old days and the new from Bowling Green, and I've noticed that NTPA hasn't had Bowling Green all the years. Can somebody please give me a timeline of who ran Bowling Green at what point in time?

Did USHRA ever have it? Is USHRA the same as RED MAN TNT at the time?

Re: Associations in Bowling Green October 04, 2023 03:16AM
NTPA took back over in 93/94/95 (not sure) which is when the ring was introduced. It was USHRA from sometime in the 70s until then. I believe NTPA had it in the early 70 before that. If I was at home I’d check my 50th NTPC program it had tons of details

Re: Associations in Bowling Green October 04, 2023 04:37AM
Tomah winner
I have been watching some videos from the old days and the new from Bowling Green, and I've noticed that NTPA hasn't had Bowling Green all the years. Can somebody please give me a timeline of who ran Bowling Green at what point in time?

Did USHRA ever have it? Is USHRA the same as RED MAN TNT at the time?

NTPA sanctioned BG through 1986.
TNT took over the BG sanction in 1987. At some point a few years later, TNT folded, USHRA took over, and sanctioned the event through 1997.
NTPA resumed sanctioning BG from 1998-present.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2023 04:38AM by The Original Michael.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520