Larry Richwine Joins PPL As Safety and Technical Advisor October 15, 2023 11:25PM
Larry Richwine Joins PPL As Safety and Technical Advisor

Sellersburg, IN (October 16th, 2023) – Larry Richwine, a longtime member of the pulling industry as a competitor and leader in safety and technical initiatives, joins the Pro Pulling League as Safety and Technical Advisor.

“Larry’s unrivaled background with regard to safety and technical issues will no doubt enhance our ability to address challenges all motorsports organizations face in those areas,” commented Johnathan Mears, Chief Competition Officer for the Pro Pulling League. “With that experience comes a passion and commitment to the sport that is to be admired; Kristi (Asher, PPL Chief Operations Officer), and I, along with the entire PPL family welcome Larry to our organization.”

Richwine offered, “I’m excited to start this new chapter in my life with the Pro Pulling League and honored that they have welcomed me to their team. It’s a wonderful opportunity to continue to work pullers I’ve interacted with for many years and establish relationships with others. I look forward to working with John, Kristi, and the PPL family for many years to come.”

About Pro Pulling League:

Now in its 18th season, the Pro Pulling League continues as the world's largest truck and tractor pulling sanctioning body, featuring 250+ sessions of competition across twenty states through the Champions Tour, Silver Series, Champion Seed Western Series, Ag Protect 1 Midwest Region and their member-states. For the latest in news from the Pro Pulling League stay tuned here at www.propulling.com and follow us in social media: On our Facebook page, on Twitter (@propulling), and on Instagram (propullingleague). Our YouTube channel (@propullingleague) offers exciting truck and tractor pulling action from past events.

2023 Pro Pulling League Marketing Partners

Lucas Oil

Official Oil of the Pro Pulling League

ARP (Automotive Racing Products)

Official Fastener of the Pro Pulling League

MAC Trailer

Official Trailer of the Pro Pulling League

Coal Train Energy

Associate Sponsor of the Pro Pulling League

Fleece Performance

Optima Batteries

SCS Gearbox and Probell Racing

Champions Tour Marketing Partners:

Summit Racing Equipment - Mitas Agricultural Tires - Fair Valley Performance Lemke Motorsports - FloRacing - Powersport Parts Warehouse

Hart's Diesel Silver Series Marketing Partners:

Advantage Yield - Kawasaki Parts Warehouse

Champion Seed Western Series Marketing Partners:

Tuff Wireless - Sancrest Trailer Sales - Sancrest Specialized Transport - No Way Man Diesel - Northwoods Engineering

Ag Protect 1 Midwest Region Marketing Partners:

Wagler Motorsports - Freedom Racing Engines

Re: Larry Richwine Joins PPL As Safety and Technical Advisor October 16, 2023 01:41AM
Definitely an interesting development. PPL has gained a very knowledgeable and experienced person in Larry. Should be interesting to see how he moves PPL forward with rule and safety issues.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: Larry Richwine Joins PPL As Safety and Technical Advisor October 16, 2023 09:15AM
Larry will be a big asset to the PPL. and he will get them a lot of pulls and also it is time for HSTPA. to give up NTPA and move on

Re: Larry Richwine Joins PPL As Safety and Technical Advisor October 16, 2023 01:35PM
I heard he knows a lot about checking turbos...Let's hope so!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,795, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,949.

Our newest member CBeard