Ntpa light pro tire rule October 17, 2023 11:15AM
I see that ntpa is not allowing Mitas tires or tires with more than 48 lugs if I remember/read correctly in the light pro class. Curious as to what reasoning they have in doing so. Still allowed in pro stocks so why not light pro?

Re: Ntpa light pro tire rule October 17, 2023 11:59AM
Leaves a place for all the used propullers to go

Re: Ntpa light pro tire rule October 18, 2023 01:08AM
Honestly, how many light pro guys are buying used tires?

Re: Ntpa light pro tire rule October 18, 2023 11:10PM
Im running used tires we have never bought a new set. Why spend new when you can pick up a set year old for half price. They will perform just as good as new.

Re: Ntpa light pro tire rule October 18, 2023 03:02PM
That rust gives NTPA one more time to show how big they think they are it is about time some one else to take over

Re: Ntpa light pro tire rule October 19, 2023 01:45AM
Why even limit tires to a certain lug count. I mean seriously someone fill me in.. Nobody has ran a tire that starts out as a farm tire in these high HP 24.5 classes in a long time. If the tire meets the circumference and width rules they should be allowed whatever they want to run. If someone wants 48, 52, 60+ , why limit innovation because it seems to me like eventually there would be a lug count vs track performance stopping point. Just like the dumb turbo limit discussions. Nobody ever talks about the truth because in reality the limit is the p7100 pump. The best ones are barely putting enough fuel out for the 5” or bigger turbos to keep them cool.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,806, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,953.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro