Farm Credit Mid-America Named Sponsor of Championship Tractor Pull October 23, 2023 05:21AM
"We're revving up our engines and getting excited for the 2024 Championship Tractor Pull. We want to welcome Farm Credit Mid-America to our pit crew as our Presenting Sponsor. See you February 14-17!" - per social media announcements from the Kentucky Exposition Center/Kentucky State Fair Board.

For clarity, this was the result of a bid process initiated in May/June. Any current news with the previous sponsor is unrelated.

Re: Farm Credit Mid-America Named Sponsor of Championship Tractor Pull October 26, 2023 02:18AM
Farm Credit is either loved or hated. I don't think sponsoring a tractor pull moves the needle on them. I know it won't change my opinion of them, but that's cause it can't get any lower. Good luck with the pull. Tractor pulling is always great regardless of the named sponsorship.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,697, Posts: 229,796, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard