Mitas 24.5x32 verses Hole Shots November 01, 2023 12:15PM
1st off are the Mitas 24.5s allowed in the light pro or limited pro classes in NTPA and PPL?
Does anyone have any idea if one is better than the other? I thought I saw some PPL Limited pros running them and I didn't know how they stacked up?
Thanks in advance for any honest input.

Re: Mitas 24.5x32 verses Hole Shots November 01, 2023 01:14PM
Our tires have been approved for both NTPA and PPL associations. We have seen numerous points champions over the last few years in both classes with our tires. Our Holeshot tires are all handmade in the United States with a high level of quality control and craftsmanship. They are post inflated and laser measured for size and matched up before shipping. If you have any specific questions on construction or advantages, or references on results, feel free to give me a call!

Aaron Docter
Pro Puller Tires
402-840-0244
Facebook

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,674, Posts: 229,773, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,077, Posts: 225,946.

Our newest member Jason