Peissigs new mini rod? November 03, 2023 12:01AM
I've heard that the peissigs are adding another mini rod to the mix. Anyone think it might be adam koesters? Wondering if they'll be able to get it running as good as their current one. Looks like an upcoming rivalry of brothers

Re: Peissigs new mini rod? November 03, 2023 05:00AM
Modern Machine is building them a new chassis.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Peissigs new mini rod? November 03, 2023 12:51PM
Brent is spot on.

Should be fun thats for sure. Cant wait to beat Tim every weekend.

Re: Peissigs new mini rod? November 04, 2023 04:01AM
Since Tomah is early, the 25 might not apply. It is not in stone yet, but the way I understand it: after a particular event (tbd), those GN competitors that have a legitimate chance to win the championship (maybe 10, maybe 15) will be "grouped". In a field of 25 or more (Fort, BG, Napoleon, Wauseon, etc), this group will have a random number drawn in the pulling order (first, last, middle, etc), then by their random draw will compete. The other class competitors (regional, perhook, non GN "group) will pull in random order as drawn (before or after group). Placings for prize money will be the same as current; so let's say all region, PH, and Non GN take spots 1-10 or 12 (some classes- 15 at BG) they get paid as such--the "groupies" would only get the placing points, no money. At BG, I assume, it will not affect winning the ring because the placing is the placing. What this does is the legitimate champion contenders (those that show to every pull) get a fair shot at the track, because seldom does a track change that much for 1-12-15 competitors. You still have the random chance that the track will change for the better or worse and benefit those that get the "lucky good" track. I don't think the casual fan will notice anything different. The diehard fan, probably. In my opinion, an announcer doesn't even have to make it known or even try to explain it. Each competitor going down the track is trying to win (except maybe at BG) and win they can. Now, my caveat: this is the way I understand the process and as stated, the final way it will be designed and implemented is up to the NTPA and WPI.

Re: Yes, but..... November 03, 2023 12:58PM
At Tomah they will have to pull after all the GN license vehicles if there are 25 or more.

Re: Yes, but....."System (not finalized)" November 03, 2023 02:06PM
TOM, not necessarily. NTPA tech page still says: "System (not finalized)".

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,811, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro