Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 November 30, 2023 04:12AM
With the announcement of the drivers list for the TNT Truck & Tractor Pull Kentucky Invitational fantasy pulling winter series 2024 is open. The rules are as follows. Only one entry per person/email are scored if more than one entry is received the highest point total will be the official score. Points will be awarded by pick finish in the event lowest point total for the week/year wins. If you pick fails to show up at an event you will receive last place points for that event. End of year tie breaker will be event wins. For events with finals there will be a 5 point penalty if your pick fails to make the finals. Selections will lock at 7pm Eastern time on the day before the first session of the event. Even though driver name is listed points for selections go with the tractor/truck. This will be for fun and bragging rights only no prizes or money will be awarded to winner. I tried to cover all rules needed, but I reserve the right to adjust rules as needed.

Visit my website for entry link and results.

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 November 30, 2023 12:24PM
Awesome! Looking forward to this and thanks again for putting it together!

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 December 23, 2023 07:01AM
I have opened up the Southern Invitational and the National Farm Machinery Show. I'm still holding out for a more finalized line up for the Midwest Winter Nationals before I open that up. The Kentucky Invitational is still open. Below is the link to my website for entries.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 December 27, 2023 03:29AM
I have decided to go ahead and open up the Midwest Winter Nationals. Be sure to save your response email if there are any line up changes you will need that to edit your picks.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 January 02, 2024 01:27PM
Don't Forget the selections for the Kentucky Invitational lock tomorrow at 7pm Eastern.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 January 07, 2024 09:34AM
The Kentucky Invitational is closed. Congrats to Jordan Froedge on taking the win. Don't forget that the selections for the Midwest Winter Nationals lock on Wednesday at 7pm Eastern. Below are the links for the results for the Kentucky Invitational and entry for the Midwest Winter Nationals.

Kentucky Invitational Results

[docs.google.com]

Midwest Winter Nationals Entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 January 14, 2024 12:32AM
What a great weekend of pulling. Congratulations to Joe Otto on taking the win for the Midwest Winter Nationals. Also congratulations to Roy Netting on taking over the top spot overall. Below are the links to Midwest Winter National results, overall standings, and the entries to the next events the Southern Invitational and National Farm Machinery Show.

Midwest Winter National Results.

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings

[docs.google.com]

Southern Invitational Entry.

[docs.google.com]

NFMS Entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 January 30, 2024 09:13AM
Don't forget selections for the Southern Invitational lock tomorrow at 7pm Eastern time.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 February 04, 2024 02:38AM
The Southern Invitational is in the books. Congrats to Shane Hunt and Roy Netting on the tie for the win. Roy Netting maintains the over all lead. Below are the links for the results for the Southern Invitational, overall standings, and entry for the next event the National Farm Machinery Show. Note: I had a hard time getting results if you see that I might have made an error please don't hesitate to let me know.

Southern Invitational results.

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings.

[docs.google.com]

NFMS Entry

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 February 05, 2024 05:13AM
After reviewing all the results posted today from the Southern Invitational, I realized that I made a mistake in the Diesel truck class. I have updated the results and standings. Shane Hunt ended up taking the sole win. Roy Netting maintains the top spot overall. I apologize for the error below are the links for the results and overall standings.

[docs.google.com]

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 February 12, 2024 10:44AM
Selections for NFMS will lock tomorrow at 7pm Eastern. Get you picks in.

[docs.google.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 February 17, 2024 03:55PM
That wraps up another great NFMS. Congrats to Nick Miller on taking the win. Roy Netting remains in the top spot overall. I'm still waiting on the driver lineups for the Keystone Nationals., Once I see them I will open that up so stay tuned. Below are the results for the NFMS and the overall standings.

NFMS Results.

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 February 29, 2024 05:37AM
With the announcement of the drivers list for the MAC Trailers Winter Nationals selections are now open. I'm still waiting a line up for the Keystone Nationals. If I don't get anything by the end of the week I will come up with something in order to get it open. Below is the link for the MAC Trailers Winter Nationals.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 February 29, 2024 06:42AM
Keystone has their lineups on their website.

https://keystonenationalspull.com/class-list-drivers/

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 March 02, 2024 11:04PM
Yeah Brent, but they don't list the break down for the flights. There is a few classes that have more than one flight. When I get home today if I don't have a break down of the flights I am going to lump them together and give points to the pick regardless of what flight they pull in.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 March 03, 2024 01:10AM
I just realized that I forgot to turn on the response email option for the MAC Trailers Winter Nationals. I have turned it on now. Since there is no editing of picks without the email I have decided to allow two entries per person for this event.

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 March 03, 2024 07:15AM
Line ups for Keystone were released today. Selections are now open.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 March 17, 2024 08:27AM
Keystone is in the books. Congrats to Tyler Kane on taking the win. Roy Netting maintains the overall lead. Below are the links for the Keystone results, overall standings, and entry for the next event MAC Trailers Winter Nationals.

Keystone Results
[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings

[docs.google.com]

MAC Trailers Winter Nationals Entry

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Re: Fantasy Pulling Winter Series 2024 March 23, 2024 02:25PM
The MAC Trailers Winter Nationals is in the books. Congrats to Steven Kuszak on taking the win. Roy Netting maintains the overall lead. The next event will be The Pullers Championship. Once a completed drivers list is posted I will open the entries. Below are the links for the results for the MAC Trailers Winter Nationals and the overall standings.

MAC Trailers Results.

[docs.google.com]

Overall Standings.

[docs.google.com]

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,660, Posts: 229,739, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,072, Posts: 225,921.

Our newest member JD_8520