Thoughts on LSS December 10, 2023 08:28AM
Between NTPA, PPL, and Outlaws theres plenty of good tractors.

What do folks think about the class? I think between red, green, and some tough blue and orange, it has lots to offer.

Will the Karlen AC and Forrester NH be out again? Don't recall seeing them last year.

Re: Thoughts on LSS December 10, 2023 10:54AM
My only wish is that there were more diesels. There are a couple out there that can almost run with the top alky’s, just not quite there yet.

Wonder if letting diesels be 540 could even the playing field. Be cool to see a triple bypass setup (or similar) at 6300 lbs.

Think Karlen was building a new chassis.

Re: Thoughts on LSS December 10, 2023 12:02PM
One of my favorite classes to watch. You can buy the power you need but in this class if you don't drive right or set it up right your in trouble. I like the classes where you have to think to get them down the track not just strap in and put them in gear. I just wish they were more consistent, seems like you can get one to run great one night but the next night they fall on there face and are very dependent on weather. I think that's why they went back to one hook at the farm show unfortunately.

Re: Thoughts on LSS December 11, 2023 06:28AM
Karlen is building a new chassis. Not sure when it will be out but hopefully this year

Re: Thoughts on LSS December 11, 2023 06:36AM
theRightRearTire183
Karlen is building a new chassis. Not sure when it will be out but hopefully this year

A little off topic, but between Brice Terry, Haneys, Galot, and Karlen, which orange tractor would you take as the top Agco LSS?

Re: Thoughts on LSS December 11, 2023 11:04AM
I would say Terry until GALOT hits the track. Everything with Earl’s name on it is great. Obviously there might be some growing pains but Brent will get it figured out

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520