Another PPL Limited Pro Class December 19, 2023 12:51PM
Great to see PPL has added another Limited Pro Class 6.5 …..insert eye roll here, I thought we beat this horse to death already and now that there is a 5.0 class why is this still even a thing????

Re: Another PPL Limited Pro Class December 20, 2023 01:18AM
Its not another limited class, I'm reading it right they are limiting the big pros

Re: Another PPL Limited Pro Class December 20, 2023 01:30AM
It is. The current pro stock class hasn't reached that limit, but it won't take long before they are there.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2023 01:30AM by Brent Yaron.

Re: Another PPL Limited Pro Class December 20, 2023 03:42AM
Brent Yaron
It is. The current pro stock class hasn't reached that limit, but it won't take long before they are there.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Re: Another PPL Limited Pro Class December 20, 2023 04:01AM
It’s already past there and there is also an imaginary 6in outlet rule that isn’t enforced. Make a rule, enforce it or don’t have it, also there should be enough spot checks that a formal protest to keep everyone honest or we can go back to what Pro Stock always was, ONE BIG turbo!

Re: Another PPL Limited Pro Class December 20, 2023 05:11AM
BrandonA
Its not another limited class, I'm reading it right they are limiting the big pros
You said they are "Limiting " the big pros! So yes it is another limited class, because the "Big Pros" are still alive and well. So yes it is another Limited Pro class!! Just sayin

Re: Another PPL Limited Pro Class December 20, 2023 07:46AM
Just sayin

You said they are "Limiting " the big pros! So yes it is another limited class, because the "Big Pros" are still alive and well. So yes it is another Limited Pro class!! Just sayin
Wait till this guy finds out Unlimited isn't technically Unlimited either Eye Rolling

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009