championsship pulling series--------scv September 16, 2009 02:32PM
I am just wondering how many people like the pulls the two different clubs put on this year?
I pulled with both clubs and went to almost all the tractor pulls; however, I don't think that SCV should be allowed to have any pulls because they are the most unorganized club. The SCV pulls I have experienced, ("Nuttsy") there is alot of yelling and complaining but if someone does well they get DQ'ed.

I hope Championship keeps going, the pulls seems to run very smooth they just need to set rules, stick to them and teck'''''''''''''''''''''' tractors.
Goooooooooooood job Larry - hope to pull with the Club in 2010.

Re: championsship pulling series--------scv September 16, 2009 02:49PM
I agree. Larry and his help did an excellent job this yr. Stuck to his payback which was satisfactory i think. Always more is great. Hell of a nice guy. Now SCV I really didn't have anything bad to say about them either. Every club needs positive and not negative But constructive feed back if they are expected to succeed. If everyone keeps complaining. What here in a few yrs we won't be pulling at half the places we did this summer because there will be no clubs and no pulls because no one will step up cause they don't want the headache. Lets try to take the $hit taste out of pulling and start having some fun. This yr was probably the biggest step it has taken in a few yrs. Lets keep it that way.

Re: championsship pulling series--------scv September 17, 2009 02:57AM
larry and his team did a really nice job hope to see them next year with more hooks.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,774, Posts: 229,941, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,029.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009