q for Jake and teams that sell shirts January 26, 2024 01:13AM
Is there a online store for pulling shirts ?
If not could a site be made easily to sell them ?
I'm thinking something like a amazon for pulling shirts,they could be classified by brands,levels,,classes,weights,many different menus choices...I would purchase some but can't find out where to..
I'd think it would be much easier on the buyer,and open up the world for teams to easily sell to,be a worldwide market to sell to

Re: q for Jake and teams that sell shirts January 26, 2024 01:41AM
There are a couple out there right now, but I would expect more to start popping up. Specifically Shop angry duck or angry duck graphics do quite a few pulling teams, sorted alphabetically by team name. The other main stay is Bad Gear that has quite a few as well

Re: q for Jake and teams that sell shirts January 27, 2024 02:34PM
Only complaint about bad gear is: you can only get black it seems like and they stinks for the summer and they are limited on sizes and the shirts are goofy fitting.
Beautiful artwork but would gladly pay for a regular t shirt with different color options and one that fits like a regular shirt. Something about the armpit and sleeve area on the shirts bad gear uses drives this fat boy nuts. Otherwise, beautiful work!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,639, Posts: 229,705, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520