NTPA announcement. February 02, 2024 05:36AM
I just read that the NTPA office's are moving, seems like a logical decision. I also saw that to finance the building and renovation they are selling more WPI shares. This got to thinking about the process of selling the shares. Please correct me on anything the I will probably get wrong. 1. I always understood that no shareholder could own more than 2 shares. 2, the original share price was between $5,000 and $ 10,000 per share. 3, each share that you owned or controlled gave you that number of votes. If any of this is true have they changed the number of shares one person can buy. Will the new share holder have the same voting privileges that the original owners have? Or did they just increase the share price?

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2024 05:45AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: NTPA announcement. February 02, 2024 05:55AM
They already offered the additional shares. I don't remember what the details on them were and how many, but I believe it was sometime last off-season that they offered the additional shares.

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: NTPA announcement. February 02, 2024 07:10AM
Where is it moving too

Re: NTPA announcement. February 02, 2024 10:56AM
Legitimate questions about the new office building/headquarters.

1- will the new building increase purses for the competitors?

2- will the new building help in landing a multi billion dollar company as a sponsor?

3- will the new building help in bringing awareness of the sport?

4- will the new building help promoters in putting on a event?

5- will the new building help obtain new promoters to the sport?

6- will the new building put new fans in the stands?

7 - will the new building help in constructing a usable and user friendly website?

Re: NTPA announcement. February 02, 2024 10:54AM
Marion, Ohio

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,670, Posts: 229,762, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,076, Posts: 225,938.

Our newest member JD_8520