NTPA Lt. Mod class. February 11, 2024 10:27AM
Would the NTPA benefit if they raised the weight of the Lt. Mod class to 6500 pounds, would that draw more state/regional pullers to the class?

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2024 10:28AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: NTPA Lt. Mod class. February 11, 2024 12:56PM
They have likley gotten most of the RN/State tractors that they are going to get for the time being. There are two that told me they are stepping up as well as one being built that likley wont be done for the start on next season. Also picking up a couple of tractors, one new and one from another organization. A super secret tractor that I have no idea who it is should also join the class. I think there should be 11 or 12 following the class this year.

As for the weight, I think everyone that would want to make the jump can make the weight pretty easily. I was actually pretty disappointed when they made the increase in weight just before last season, I felt like the lighter weight gave the guys still running Firestones a better shot at being competitive. Having said that I do think it brought in tractors that may not have run the class otherwise. I think adding more weight will have little effect on bringing in any more because it's pretty easy to make this weight.

S'no Farmer

Re: NTPA Lt. Mod class. February 12, 2024 01:38AM
Todd. Thanks for response, I appreciate the effort that you and others in class are helping to grow the numbers.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,652, Posts: 229,725, Members: 3,326.
This forum: Topics: 37,069, Posts: 225,912.

Our newest member JD_8520