NFMS February 14, 2024 12:54PM
Should be no more complaints about the PA system at Freedom Hall. It is plenty loud!

Re: NFMS sound February 15, 2024 01:07AM
It not about being loud... It's about about sound clarity. Ever since they removed all the acoustic ceiling tiles the reverberation of the sound waves has caused the sound clarity to suffer severely. There are probably some areas where the sound is okay but there are other areas of the arena where the sound clarity is terrible. That's the main complaint.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: NFMS sound February 15, 2024 02:35AM
There were people all around me commenting to each other all night how much better it was. Personally I don't care to ever go back with the constant commentary (yelling into the microphone), music blasting.at the same time much of the night. I realize many like that type of thing so I'm not being critical, impossible to please everyone. Just left feeling like I stood behind a jet at full thrust for 4 hours. Had no trouble understanding anything that was said.

Re: NFMS sound February 15, 2024 11:18AM
From multiple spots I stood, Dan, Miles, and Leslie were loud and clear.

I don't care how they did it but thanks to the Fair Board for getting it done.

Re: NFMS sound February 15, 2024 12:46PM
I’m sure hoping it’s better,I’m sure they got tired of hearing me complain, but it had been terrible last few years

Re: NFMS February 15, 2024 03:49PM
I am heading down Saturday. Sure hope it is improved last year. I couldn’t hear anything. did they get rid of playing music before and after every pull.

Re: NFMS February 15, 2024 06:19PM
There's a bunch of new speakers that have been hung as shown in the photo. Like I said, regardless of where I stood the sound was good.

Re: NFMS February 15, 2024 06:27PM
These aren't new. They are rentals. Brought in just for the show. If you watch the videos of the dirt being loaded in they aren't installed yet. Looks like a Monday overnight load in.

Re: NFMS February 15, 2024 04:55PM
Thank you for beating me to the punch….if you couldn’t hear the announcers clearly, you need to purchase stock in Q-tips…then use them with the other Karen’s.

Re: NFMS February 16, 2024 05:17AM
I heard the sound is much better in most parts of the arena which is great news. Where I sit down in the media area it's still pretty bad.... It's better than the past few years but it's still not clear. I was talking with Dan Mayer about it this morning and down across from us in the announcers area it's still not clear there either. So I'm assuming it might just be a problem down low and everywhere else in the arena is good now.

I just glad to see them continue to improve the sound.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520