Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 14, 2024 03:14PM
Creative engineering? Masterful craftsmanship? Just the flat out ideas to create …. Just took it to another level!

39 feet on the track and back for the finals on Saturday - This tractor needs to be on display SOMEWHERE the rest of the show - PERIOD!

If you haven’t seen it, you gotta look it up online/YouTube/Beer Money

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 14, 2024 04:02PM
All show and no go! Jason should have stuck with Riverside.

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 14, 2024 04:44PM
It looked like the intake pipes that weren’t rose gold went on strike at 30 feet marker.

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 16, 2024 05:59AM
LOL @ the "rose gold" dig

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 15, 2024 12:08AM
They do fairly well at making display models.

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 15, 2024 12:15AM
I’ve only seen pictures, but very nice and well thought out . Who built the engine and chassis?

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 15, 2024 12:46AM
The Chaos Fabrication team did a great job designing this tractor. An absolute show piece. It is however the first JD motor that team has built. So I'm sure it will have it's fair share of issues to get going here, but Colin Ross, Kevin Campbell and team will figure it out.

The Bootlegger team won some big time NTPA pulls in the past but did it at a time when the PPL dominated the pro stock class. This team will be competitive but they aren't the Grandview Boys and never will be

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 15, 2024 01:11AM
Not 1st deere motor

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? March 03, 2024 01:32PM
BrandonA
The Chaos Fabrication team did a great job designing this tractor. An absolute show piece. It is however the first JD motor that team has built. So I'm sure it will have it's fair share of issues to get going here, but Colin Ross, Kevin Campbell and team will figure it out.

The Bootlegger team won some big time NTPA pulls in the past but did it at a time when the PPL dominated the pro stock class. This team will be competitive but they aren't the Grandview Boys and never will be
Looks like the old Bootlegger was dominant to say the least! The "Grandview Boys" didn't look so hot in the finals!! Just sayin.

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 15, 2024 02:12AM
How about The Tinker Toy is a Work of Art

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 15, 2024 06:20AM
If you consider picture perfect passes down the track and tractors buried in sand as art, then yes, Tinker Toy is a true work of art!

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 15, 2024 02:11PM
Why are these unproven tractors in the farm show and TPC. spend the summer getting it right and try next year.

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 16, 2024 08:53AM
I expected him to come out with a new name on a new tractor , “The Tax Evader” would be fitting, nice to be able to parade around all your cash when it’s not even yours.

Re: Can we just talk about Bootlegger for a hot second? February 16, 2024 09:03AM
I had affectionately nicknamed it “Tax Exempt”

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520