Do we not DQ at NFMS February 17, 2024 05:08AM
So do we not DQ at Louisville for parts falling off the tractor under green flag? Canadian or not rules are rules. Kind of ridiculous

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 17, 2024 05:30AM
Concerned Puller
So do we not DQ at Louisville for parts falling off the tractor under green flag? Canadian or not rules are rules. Kind of ridiculous

Do you want to DQ pullers for their number coming off, as well?

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 17, 2024 05:45AM
A piece of sheetmetal is a lot different than a paper number. Been to many pulls where a cover or something similar comes off and it is ALWAYS a DQ

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 17, 2024 07:01AM
Concerned Puller
A piece of sheetmetal is a lot different than a paper number. Been to many pulls where a cover or something similar comes off and it is ALWAYS a DQ

I have seen some events consider the paper number as part of the vehicle — it just depends on how particular you want to be. The Farm Show has been fairly lenient at times when it comes to rules…

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 17, 2024 05:47AM
I’m in agreement with concerned puller on this, its a piece of the hood not a piece of paper

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 17, 2024 07:11AM
What about the magnet falling off in the pull off right as he left the line….

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 17, 2024 05:59AM
In the club I run in, it has to be a weight that falls off to DQ, kinda thinking that's how a lot are.

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 17, 2024 06:18AM
I see. Out east here its worded “any part falling onto the track during the duration of the hook, other than breakage will result in a disqualification.” Guess thats just what I’m used to out here. Whoopie Maker was concerned about a cover falling on the track the other night that wouldve ended up in a dq they thought, guess that wouldn’t have been the case after watching Dirkensen

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 17, 2024 10:46AM
If you want the blue light pro DQ’d for that little pice of sheet metal falling off I don’t want to be your friend

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 18, 2024 12:32PM
would you some cheese with that?NFMS has always run their show as they see fit?

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 18, 2024 10:22PM
I thought in a pulloff it was a one and done attempt. but we let an allky super back up and try to get off the line again in a pull off. maybe I'm wrong thinking it was that way?

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 18, 2024 11:58PM
I had the same thought about one and done in a pulloff. Just the way it goes, it's Chinatown,Jake..

Re: Do we not DQ at NFMS February 19, 2024 12:38AM
I believe that pulloffs have always been 2 attempts to the best if my knowledge. However in a pulloff situation you seldom see a puller use 2 attempts

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,633, Posts: 229,697, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,901.

Our newest member JD_8520