BG Tickets March 01, 2024 04:37AM
Been trying all morning to get a hold of the BG ticket office all I get is a busy signal. Is there something going on with their phone or is it that flooded with calls that just I can’t get in called close to 40 times just this morning, anyone else experiencing this issue?

Re: BG Tickets March 01, 2024 05:06AM
When I've been there in person the phones do not stop ringing

Re: BG Tickets March 01, 2024 08:32AM
BG is a big deal — saw where some locals had even camped out so they could be there first thing in the morning. In regards to phone orders: from my understanding, only two people handle all of the calls. I could see how the lines could be busy most of the day.

John Murray
Two-time Pedal Pull World Champion

Let's Go Pulling, covering the sport of pulling in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Alabama.
Watch LGP on YouTube
Like LGP on Facebook

Re: BG Tickets March 08, 2024 01:46PM
Last year the phone company registered nearly 33,000 phone call attempts on March 1st alone. I wouldn’t doubt this year was any different. People that camp out to be first aren’t only locals. There are usually people from other states too.

Re: BG Tickets March 10, 2024 08:27AM
Looks like the new rules haven't affected sales

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,625, Posts: 229,687, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,899.

Our newest member JD_8520