Interesting NTPA media announcement March 18, 2024 09:52AM
Full Pull Entertainment to take over NTPA live streams

The story lists Chase Richardson as co-founder. Is this part of the Full Pull Bets group? I didn't see pricing.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 18, 2024 10:15AM
Any one wanna bet Schult’s an scammoney team will be a exception an still be allowed to post videos an make money off them through social media ?

KUDOS TO NTPA March 18, 2024 10:48AM
Everyone is always talking about the next level. Well this is part of it! NTPA is taking control of their product which they should have done years ago. YouTubers can’t tape the Super Bowl, NHRA finals, bowl games etc. They went along to get along for years and guys profited off of the laissez faire approach. Every other major sanctioning body contracts with networks. You all may not see it now, if it affects your YouTube income you may not like it, in the long run this is a wise business move by NTPA! $9.99 a session is an extremely reasonable price to sit in the comfort of your own home and watch a pull.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2024 11:09AM by OH1979er.

Re: KUDOS TO NTPA March 18, 2024 12:40PM
OH1979er
Everyone is always talking about the next level. Well this is part of it! NTPA is taking control of their product which they should have done years ago. YouTubers can’t tape the Super Bowl, NHRA finals, bowl games etc. They went along to get along for years and guys profited off of the laissez faire approach. Every other major sanctioning body contracts with networks. You all may not see it now, if it affects your YouTube income you may not like it, in the long run this is a wise business move by NTPA! $9.99 a session is an extremely reasonable price to sit in the comfort of your own home and watch a pull.
Yes!! Kudos to NTPA, and they have it priced right to allow lower income families to watch and become fans that might help fill seats in the future! Good move NTPA Crew!!! Thank you!!!

Re: KUDOS TO NTPA March 18, 2024 01:09PM
I don’t see how this affects the videographers and small YouTubers. I would suspect the viewers will keep watching their content because YouTube and Facebook are free to watch. They may lose a couple because viewers don’t want to watch ads.

Re: KUDOS TO NTPA March 18, 2024 08:25PM
So you say priced right for lower income families…. 9.99 per session. Yes cheaper than other tractor pulling sessions. But we must not forget NTPA Tv 349.99 yearly with 36 sessions excluding the NTPA banquet; 36 sessions = 9.72/session.

A couple of questions. March 19, 2024 06:37AM
A couple questions, is still photography allowed, can someone video and not post on social media for a few day, weeks, months, or never? Can someone video from the stands and post it on social media. How is this going to be regulated? Do promoters have any leeway on this mandate? What stops someone from using their still camera (Nikon, Cannon, etc. ) to video? Who is going to be the "video police" ? Maybe I'm not getting the full picture, but I don't see how this will grow the number of pulling fans. Now we are reducing all the people that post on social media to just a select group. In reality there is the potential to limit the viewerships real numbers. When you look at several other people that post on regular basis, and number of followers they each have and if they are not allowed to share their work I don't see how this will grow the sport. Pulling is never going to grow if we limit access.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2024 07:12AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: KUDOS TO NTPA March 19, 2024 07:07AM
NTPA and Full Pull both said this is not affecting photographers. As for guys like EKauf or BB Pulling Videos etc who knows. There’s never been a video police but places like BG say “no video equipment” right on your ticket

Re: A couple of questions. March 19, 2024 10:30AM
Not sure how they can stop someone that payed to be at the pull from videoing tractors. Discovery Channel hasn't been able to stop people from videoing the street outlaws no prep kings series. The YouTubers even live feed the events at each track.

Re: A couple of questions. March 19, 2024 11:58AM
$9.99 a pull.

If I’m a promoter what’s my cut? Promoter may charge $15 to get in to the pull. Now you’ve potentially cut my gate.
What’s the pullers get out of this? More exposure or less? A bigger purse?
How much does the sanctioning body get?

Re: A couple of questions. March 19, 2024 11:05PM
Money question had a issue that I totally missed. If I can get the event for $9.99 why not just stay home in the comfort of your house and drink your own beer, use your own bathroom and save money on gas. Rain out, no worries you're only out less than 10 bucks. A great deal for fans for sure, not so certain about the promoters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2024 11:06PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: A couple of questions. March 19, 2024 11:35PM
FloRacing is $13.25 a month if you buy an annual pass so why is any motorsport streaming there? They seem to be alright with that.

Re: A couple of questions. March 20, 2024 03:35AM
Unlike a lot of other motorsports, pulling realize on the local area to support the events. It a cost of $9.99 there is jmost likely not be much left to contribute to the promoters, or the pullers.

Re: A couple of questions. March 20, 2024 04:01AM
And all the regulars on street outlaws get $ per episode. NTPA won't let that happen !!!! NTPA all about themselves !!!

Re: A couple of questions. March 20, 2024 04:06AM
Right
And all the regulars on street outlaws get $ per episode. NTPA won't let that happen !!!! NTPA all about themselves !!!

Could you please enlighten me on what percentage of the TV revenue PPL pullers have gotten over the years? Not being contradictive, I'd just like to know.

Re: A couple of questions. March 20, 2024 09:30AM
My question is since many of us pulling teams have crew members video our passes that then get posted on social media. How will this work? Since I have seen post that have stated competitive footage not only live-streamed events.

Video question March 20, 2024 08:30AM
Is the $9.99 for livestream only, or will they have replays where someone could watch the session later? If they will allow replays, how long will they be available?

Re: Video question March 20, 2024 12:21PM
Here's some advice to all you folks wondering what you can and can't do.... Just do what you've been doing or would like to do and if they don't like it or think you are infringing on their turf then they will have to tell you to stop. You will not get sued nor will you get put in jail. That is the only way there is going to be any clarity on this.

Re: Video question March 25, 2024 01:21PM
Before reading any further on my post here, let me start by saying that the reason behind this is NOT because it affects us personally. We cover very few NTPA events. We have no problem with live streaming and have worked with other live streaming companies without issue. We were not going to withhold this information when it was looking like people were being misled. We believe it was the right thing to do. I'm not here to debate any of this. This is just for clarification because there is a lot of confusion surrounding this. Below is the link to the facebook post with text messages between Chase Richardson, the co-founder of Full Pull Entertainment, and us.

Also wanted to add to Jeremy: I had a lovely conversation with you about this already, so feel free to sit this one out.

[www.facebook.com]

Some Clarification March 25, 2024 01:28PM
Before reading any further on my post here, let me start by saying that the reason behind this is NOT because it affects us personally. We cover very few NTPA events. We have no problem with live streaming and have worked with other live streaming companies without issue. We were not going to withhold this information when it was looking like people were being misled. We believe it was the right thing to do. I'm not here to debate any of this. This is just for clarification because there is a lot of confusion surrounding this. Below is the link to the facebook post with text messages between Chase Richardson, the co-founder of Full Pull Entertainment, and us.

Also wanted to add to Jeremy: I had a lovely conversation with you about this already, so feel free to sit this one out.

[www.facebook.com]

Reposted to be easier to find in thread. **

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 22, 2024 01:18AM
This shouldn't really affect how things are done on social media or youtube, at least in so far as teams and smaller youtube accounts. One of my favorite parts about summer is logging in to youtube during the week and seeing all the well done videos by various youtubers across the country that cover smaller pulls from sanctioning bodies I would never see otherwise. They are unsung heroes of the pulling world and many of them have production values that rival the tv shows!

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 22, 2024 02:08AM
Doug, I couldn't agree more, the level of videos is outstanding, they have done so much to help in growing the fan base. The number of real views that they have garnered is truly amazing. The question is will they even be allowed to video. The NTPA release says that they have awarded an " exclusive " deal with just one group.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2024 02:20AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 22, 2024 02:57AM
I guess I read that PR as they are official partner yeah, but not that it would affect youtubers, etc. Most of the youtube folks I watch are not covering NTPA pulls though, it's various state level orgs. The teams themselves will be posting a lot of stuff from the big ntpa pulls as they always do, so even worst case I don't see this really affecting much.

As for the actual streaming of the pulls, the pricing seems reasonable to me. That's been the biggest issue I've had with paying for streams in the past if I've ever had the hankering for it.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 22, 2024 03:49AM
So I wonder what the term " Exclusive "means. I certainly hope that you are right and I have not read it correctly.

CALL CHASE RICHARSON March 22, 2024 05:09AM
Chase is easy to talk to and will answer any questions you have. He is easily found on FB, send him a message, he will talk to anyone. Go straight to the horse’s mouth and stop with internet speculation. The answers are out there.

Re: CALL CHASE RICHARSON March 23, 2024 10:46AM
"Just call him " is not a good answer. Why should anyone have to call to get clarification. Shouldn't all the issues have been answered when they rolled out the plan? In the day of instant communication shouldn't this already have happened. Why should there be any questions on what's going on. But for the sake of repeating myself I will ask the question again. Can other videotographers go to an event and post their work on any social media platform they want, anytime they want?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2024 10:53AM by Dick Morgan.

CALL CHASE March 24, 2024 12:13AM
It’s the only answer Dick! It is a private contract between two private companies. If you want to know the details go to the horse’s mouth. You’re not going to get the answers you seek on your message board. Private contracts happen every day in this country and no one bats an eye. Since this may or may not affect you, you feel that you have a right or are somehow entitled to know. If you care and you really want to know make the call or continue throwing a tantrum and stamping your feet like a child and complain that you shouldn’t have to. Again, private contract between two privately held companies in which you’re not an invested party. I guess that makes you on a need to know basis and if you need to know make the call. The time you have invested in replying and typing you could have already done as much so it’s not a matter of time it’s a matter of want to. If you don’t want to don’t complain!

Re: CALL CHASE March 24, 2024 10:43AM
Jeremy, apparently either one, or both of the parties have made you their spokesmen so I will try and make this clear for you. Yes I understand what a "private contract" is, and I personally don't care what their agreement is IF it doesn't effect other people. However a "private contract" that does effect other people is what we are talking about here.

What I would like to know [but never will] does this deal affect other videographers? Can people that normally go to a NTPA event and record the show and post it on the social platform of their choosing, will they still be allowed to? Fairly simple questions that really only requires a couple word answer without a whole word salad to go with it.

As far as the personal attacks, isn't it great that we give you a forum so you are able to do that. And it always amazes me , if you don't like the page, DON'T read it.
And my final observation [ drum roll ]
isn't rather ironic that you come on the page to complain about my complaining.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2024 11:23PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: CALL CHASE March 24, 2024 11:34AM
Not cool to talk disparagingly to a guy that provides a free message board to the community. Yeah, it was a contract between two parties, but it impacts a lot of other folks and their livelihoods. Dick is just trying get some answers for these folks. He didn't create the confusion (nor did anyone else) and it shouldn't be his job to clean it up. The fact of the matter is, if the vested parties don't have the courage to properly communicate, then we have to assume they are hiding something.

Re: CALL CHASE March 24, 2024 01:17PM
Exactly. Why is it that everything with Full Pull just gets announced last minute with little to no detail behind it?? I also find it laughable that Mr Beer Money claims to only want to grow the sport of truck and tractor pulling yet this deal seems to shut out many media and others that do just that, grow the sport of truck and tractor pulling! But I digress, I guess I should just call Chase and that’ll clear up all my confusion!

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 22, 2024 02:15PM
I could be wrong here, but what I see is a lot of overreacting, and failure to pay attention to the details.

The press release from the NTPA states that Full Pull will have exclusive rights to Live Streaming.

This should have no bearing on still photography, or on video that will be posted at a later time.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 22, 2024 02:33PM
The press release is very misleading. I reached out to the NTPA for clarification on this. They punted on it to the that company and talked with one of the co-founders. It is not just for live streaming. It is videos on GN and RN.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 22, 2024 03:48PM
I feel this is just a way for someone to make money and i'm sure we all know who that is... If you follow social media one person is pushing the live stream hard. I don't have a issue with live stream but why cut the independent media completely out ???. It's just a money grab..Can't say I'm a fan of the big facebook pulling super pages that think they are making pulling their main focus and growing the sport to the top of everything else in the world . Sorry if this offens anyone but somebody is definitely making money on it and it's not the pullers. Tell me i'm wrong. Cutting out independent media is wrong !!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2024 04:54PM by www.propullingphoto.com.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 23, 2024 04:26PM
I don’t understand why ntpa would do this. If FullPull is also streaming regional events that may hurt those smaller events. Smaller regional pulls get promoted by smaller content creators.If ntpa decides to not let people make videos of regional national pulls than I could see it hurting the pulling community.

I deleted the last post because of language that is not acceptable. March 24, 2024 12:23PM
If you would like to repost please do, however please clean up the language

Re: I deleted the last post because of language that is not acceptable. March 24, 2024 01:05PM
Why waste the time when it could have been edited instead of simply deleted. So much for free speech in this country. It’s clear if you don’t come here to whine and nit pick over everything from your office chair then your not wanted

Re: I deleted the last post because of language that is not acceptable. March 24, 2024 01:17PM
Why waste the time
Why waste the time when it could have been edited instead of simply deleted. So much for free speech in this country. It’s clear if you don’t come here to whine and nit pick over everything from your office chair then your not wanted

Why should he have to edit foul language from a post of a small thinker with little man syndrome that has to use that kind of language to make you feel like a big man?? He does value your opinion. However he politely ask you to repost and refrain from using the potty mouth language. That doesn't seem like one who doesn't want your opinion. Just sayin.

Re: I deleted the last post because of language that is not acceptable. March 24, 2024 01:18PM
It's not our job to edit posts. It's the responsibility of the person posting to write something that follows the page rules

Re: I deleted the last post because of language that is not acceptable. March 25, 2024 01:31AM
Why is this such a big deal? It's been this way for years, every grand national pull I go to has signs up saying no cameras or video equipment. Hard to stop this, everyone has a cell phone now a days. I don't think there going to go after the average fan or puller on this issue I think it is meant for the guys trying to profit off it. I also don't think it is fair to go after Jason or Beer money on this one either since most of the pulls they are at they are being paid to be there by the promoter or organization to promote the event.

Biggest issue with this forum is the complaining all the time. You can't keep everyone happy and all we care about is ourselves. The funny part to me is Dick complaining about someone complaining about him because he is complaining about someone else, then telling him he shouldn't be on this forum. If that happened no one would be on this forum haha.

If there are questions reach out to the people that know and find out, then share it with the rest of us. Most of those people that know don't comment on this forum because of all the goofiness here and they don't want to fall into the circle of complaining about each other because they run a business and have to be professional.

Re: I deleted the last post because of language that is not acceptable. March 25, 2024 03:14AM
Badger fan, I apart of pulling media, I primarily work in the south but venture to multiple Champions Tour and Grand National events each year. I have never seen signs up that say no video/photography. Super National events yes, Chapel Hill, Tomah, Bowling Green all explicitly say no video equipment allowed, but not all Grand National events. As for the guys “profiting” off of pulling most tractor pulling media reaches out to either the promotor or the organization or maybe even to both before they go to an event to make sure they are allowed to be trackside and help cover the event. Also every single member of media has to go the entry trailer and sign in to receive a hot pass and disclose what you are there to do. Most are wearing shirts with their brands on it so the people that are working the trailer know what you are there for, and I have seen very few times where someone gets rejected. It is not like you are just showing up to an event and just setting up trackside without having permission.

Onto Dick, when did he say the person shouldn’t be on the platform? Maybe I did miss that part and if I did, I apologize. Why are Dick and Jake getting persecuted for upholding the standards that they have established for their own forum? Why is it when a none puller critiques a puller on this forum they are a “armchair puller and a keyboard warrior” and “if you don’t pull you shouldn’t be able to speak on a pullers decision.” BUT when Dick makes a decision to enforce the rules set for his own forum everyone without a forum can have their opinion on the matter. Remember about two weeks ago when Jake couldn’t have an opinion on the the large amount of MX 210 sheet metal in the Light Super Stock class and he couldn’t comment on the matter because “well let us see your light super stock Jake.” I will stop on this subject.

Now

Re: I deleted the last post because of language that is not acceptable. March 25, 2024 03:16AM
Now onto “if there are questions reach out to the people that know and find out” that has been done, their response has been made public by the people who reached out to them the other side has yet to release their statement on the matter and are not providing clarity for the public as of right now because it is a “private matter and is being handled internally.”

Once again, just so know one throws a fit about who is writing this, I am Bryan Thurston with Thurston Pulling Photos, have a great day everyone.

Media March 25, 2024 06:06AM
Thurston pulling photos, could you explain in detail how to get a media pass.And also for smaller events not just big events.

Re: Media March 27, 2024 01:53AM
Like I said nothing has changed, you proved my point listing all the events that have no photo/video equipment signs. You also proved my point, ask before you go. If you have permission to be there before hand what's the big deal about? If something changed with the new deal they will tell you no. I doubt there going to go after the puller or fan using there phone to take a video of there tractor or favorite tractor. Like my Dad said last night every other sport has this stipulation, have you watched football or Nascar they have commercials telling you the video/image rights are there's.

Reading the posts I am pretty sure the complaining started on here before anyone reached out and asked for clarification from NTPA or FullPull. We all jump on here to complain before we even know the details. Did anyone notice the comment from Ridiculousness? That's a promoter talking.

I personally am excited about the new deal and thought the live stream for MATS was done really well. FullPull has been doing some amazing videos so far and they have been professional about it. They've added a different level of coverage and excitement to the videos. I can't wait to see how it grows and thank them for offering a different way to purchase the live stream for the ones I am unable to go to instead of having to buy a season pass.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 25, 2024 10:35AM
With the amount of complaining that goes on here the name of this place should be called Cryoff instead of pull off. Everybody always has 2 cents about what could “be better” yet nobody has a good word to say about what is currently available and nobody seems to want to step up and help. As a promoter seeing things here truly gives me the irk about pulling.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 25, 2024 11:27PM
Ridiculousness
With the amount of complaining that goes on here the name of this place should be called Cryoff instead of pull off. Everybody always has 2 cents about what could “be better” yet nobody has a good word to say about what is currently available and nobody seems to want to step up and help. As a promoter seeing things here truly gives me the irk about pulling.

What exactly have you contributed to the discussion with your drivel? What good has ever come from “complaining about complaining”? All that it amounts to is a dog chasing its tail.

The various photographers and video people have done a great job over the years by covering different areas of the country, promoting the sport, and letting Joe Public know about the sport we love. It’s just a shame that a couple individuals have taken it upon their self to be the Lords and Saviors of pulling. The NTPA has made their bed and they are going to have to lie in it and I am interested to see what happens when the full details come out publicly.

This page gives you the “irk” about pulling? What are you? 12? Go outside and throw a ball in the air.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 28, 2024 08:09AM
To all the photographers and videographers out there who are working hard all summer long just so some person like me in the midwest can see action from all over the country, thanks so much. You are the ones out there "growing pulling", and I know a lot of other people out there who think like me. What a joke.

Thurston- since you are posting here I just want to say I love your work!

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 28, 2024 12:48PM
Doug W. Thank You. All of us apricate your support.

Gordon Cox

For The Love Of Pulling

[www.facebook.com]

[fortheloveofpulling.godaddysites.com]

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 28, 2024 02:12PM
Guess its ok for teams to make money off of youtob clips but they want to get rid of the guys who dont charge fans to watch clips tho
[youtu.be]

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 29, 2024 12:29AM
I just watched the youtube video and I must say may be one of greatest examples of double speak I have ever heard. The first thing we are going to do is stop those " 8-10 " people that are filming the event and some how this will help to " grow the sport ", now let me get this straight, the less content on social platforms is really good for the sport, interesting. And the second one I don't quite understand is " we want people to come to the pulls and we are going to live stream it", that's an interesting concept. Maybe they will come to the pull and live stream it in the stands? And I'm still baffled on just how this helps the promoters. When you start dividing $9.99 there can't be much to go around. And no this is not personal, just my opinion.My disclaimer: yes it's a private contract between two parties and I respect their right to conduct their business how ever they see fit. Having said that I've had some of my questions answered, and some still baffle me.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2024 03:15AM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 29, 2024 03:55AM
Yes I saw that. From what I’ve seen the YouTube videos and recap videos of the events promote the sport. It kinda looks like they only want themselves to promote pulls.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement April 01, 2024 05:37AM
Where and what YouTube video are you speaking about? I’m looking to keep educated on this. I find this hard to believe that cutting out 8-10 videographers with social media followings will help broaden the pulling community. Just because one fan follows for the love of pulling doesn’t mean they follow or subscribe to WWPTV and vice versa.

To have an obscure idea that everyone will follow or subscribe to NTPA vs 8-10 other independent media is very narrow minded. Someone is looking to gain money from cutting out independent videographers that do not live stream but instead host post-event videos on YT or social media. I want to see the impartial market research that shows the astronomical numbers being thrown around “showing” how much money these independent videographers are making, that has been speculated and inflated to cause more concern to lock the market down.

Before anyone says it’s a private contract… thank you for the obvious statement. I am concerned with the regional coverage for NTPA. As many know there are far more RN licenses than GN. If you start putting a bad taste in the region competitors making them feel less important, this can cause issues for future growth. Live streaming is wonderful for broading reach to fan or partial fans. But exclusive competitive footage control as what has been stated. This is an overreach, video just like photography can be subjective of quality based on angle, lighting, etc so why cut those creative people who help promote our sport.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement April 01, 2024 11:26AM
I agree with you. The reason you couldn’t find the post is because the post was taken down. I don’t think they will do regional livestreams.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 29, 2024 05:30AM
Well spoken, Dick. That video is (well, was- they took it down) ridiculous and embarrassing. That whole "brand" made their name by sharing other people's coverage of events in the first place, and now they are turning on the same people, and in a very public way. What a sham. They are trying to be gatekeepers of all pulling promotion and it's good to see that many people are now recognizing that.

Even aside from that, the logic of the argument is preposterous. More people covering a pull only helps it. This is a very niche motorsport. Again- a total sham argument under the veneer of helping to grow the sport when in actuality they are just trying to make more money for themselves promoting.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 29, 2024 08:30AM
I had commented on his post on YouTube and thought we were having a good discussion. I guess I was wrong, he took down the video. That's too bad, having good open discussions are another way to help grow the sport.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 30, 2024 01:12AM
If you think about it, he is telling his own business to stop what they are doing. I think Jason and his team will keep videoing these events even if others are banned from doing so. I see his team trying to monopolize the pulling video market.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 30, 2024 02:33AM
They want the video rights because that is the key to the online betting they will be rolling out next. The Sport is about to get perverted big time.

Re: Interesting NTPA media announcement March 28, 2024 03:18PM
Thanks Doug! Much appreciated, sir!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520