Dennys Carb Shop March 21, 2024 03:08AM
Does anyone know who else sells old farm stock and antique tractor pulling stuff now that Denny has passed away? Went on to see about some stuff and seen he had passed away and they are done.
Thanks

Re: Dennys Carb Shop March 29, 2024 01:51AM
I recently noticed the same thing. Was looking to upgrade some ignition parts and add an MSD to my tractor and Dennys was the place to go with their easy wiring diagrams. Does anybody have a good diagram for the new style 6a and 6al with electronic ignition?I only have the old sheets from 20 years ago.

Re: Dennys Carb Shop March 29, 2024 01:54AM
I wanted to buy another set of their 8mm pre made plug wires. They always worked great. Also curious on how the new hot boxes wire up, gotta be pretty straight forward

Re: Dennys Carb Shop March 29, 2024 05:02AM
Msd has wiring diagrams for all of their products. I know guys running the 6al msd boxes on old Farmalls. The hurt when you get hit with them by accident too!!! Hurt really bad!! Lol

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,707, Posts: 229,811, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,082, Posts: 225,956.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro