So much for a 5pm start….. March 23, 2024 10:03AM
6:03 for the first hook. Way to go guys

Edit: and we have to listen to Jason Schulz and this Outlaw guy but not Miles and Dan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2024 10:05AM by theRightRearTire183.

Re: So much for a 5pm start….. March 23, 2024 10:26AM
Pretty sure pull was supposed to start at 6pm
Pre-show festivities at 5pm

Re: So much for a 5pm start….. March 23, 2024 10:33AM
They advertised a 5pm start on every social media post that I saw. Ridiculous to start pulling over an hour later.

Re: So much for a 5pm start….. March 23, 2024 11:35AM
Missed the pros sled setting pretty hard lots coming back

Re: So much for a 5pm start….. March 23, 2024 11:38AM
I know each announcer has their own catch phrase but it’s going to be a long season if we have to hear about Whomp Whomp…..

Re: So much for a 5pm start….. March 23, 2024 12:11PM
Man what great camera work. Why can’t they use the NTPA cameras that are on the big screen. And the announcers talking over the tractors is great too

Re: So much for a 5pm start….. March 23, 2024 12:36PM
Agree. The camera work leaves a lot to be desired. No sled cam shots, no end of track shots. I do like the hot pit/hook camera which NTPA film crews added a few years ago as well. Would really like to have them bring in a driver or two more to interview and maybe some misc. pullers who are in attendance.

Also, they’re going to have to figure out how to get the track noise to transfer to the stream. That’s what most want to hear anyway.

By the way, give the womp womp a rest

Re: So much for a 5pm start….. March 24, 2024 01:05AM
Now you know why they only charge 9.99 for the stream. That sounds like it's too much from what yall are sayin. Sounds like it's produced by inexperienced amateur videographers? With all of the information from above, I will wait to see it after the youtubers post it, or go to the event in person.

Re: So much for a 5pm start….. March 24, 2024 07:17AM
I think for $9.99 you can’t complain. It would have been nice to hear Dan and Miles but they said the acoustics were the issue. I thought the outlaw announcer is very good. The only critique is don’t turn the broadcasts into a betting schedule. I agree more money needs to be brought into the sport but I don’t hear betting odds at a NHRA race. This betting shouldn’t overshadow the event.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,642, Posts: 229,708, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520