MATS Live Feed March 25, 2024 01:53AM
I don't see anyone talking about the live feed yet so I decided to start it. I thought the live feed was done really well. I was impressed with the camera angles and views.
I also thought Jason and Ron did a really good job announcing. Sending kudos to Jason I was impressed with how professional he was and how well he did. Everyone watching with me has experienced Jason announcing in the past and they all said the same thing.

A couple things I wish they could have done. Connecting into the opening ceremony mics, would have been nice to hear the driver intros and have better feed from the opening music/national anthem. Picking it up over the arenas speakers left a little to be desired. Maybe add a mic to the stage for the live feed? When they showed the current distances the line up below didn't make sense. The lineup below the finishing order for the pullers that already went weren't in the pulling order and didn't really hear what order they were in. Was a bit confusing. Would have been nice to have another announcer catching drivers for interviews. I love hearing from the drivers on the ground either after a run or in staging, we only heard from the winners.

They kept saying let us know how we did but when I went on the website there is no contact us tab, I also didn't see any contact us info in the emails with the purchase info. I had other commitments so I could not watch it fully. When I went back later to watch Saturday night the website kept sending me to the purchase page for the live feed even though I bought it already and could not find a contact us or support tab anywhere.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,747, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,925.

Our newest member JD_8520