We need your questions! March 28, 2024 08:32AM
As you might know, I am running a weekly Pulling Podcast / Webshow here in Germany that constantly has 3,500 to 10,000 people tune in.
Having a super solid foundation after a year of work, it's now time for new adventures:

Our new web show "Across the Pond" is taking shape and our goal is to bring together and inform Tractor Pulling Fans from around the world - coming from pullers and fans from around the globe.

Our first episode will have the spotlight on the Europeans, as their outdoor season and main series is about to kick off in April.

What are things that you have always wanted to know about Pulling in Europe, that you want us to explain in the first episode?

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2024 08:34AM by Sascha.

Re: We need your questions! March 28, 2024 09:12AM
What are the biggest competition rule differences that would make it a challenge for European minis, mods, and super stocks to come to the US and be legal for PPL and NTPA mini, mod, and SS classes?

Or, flip it around- what big rule differences would make it difficult for a U.S. tractor to pull in Europe?

Re: We need your questions! April 05, 2024 08:17AM
Is it true that many orgs, sanctioning bodies and older pullers think that EFI is the abbrev for "eviltronics" ?

Re: We need your questions! March 29, 2024 02:45PM
Do you require a Component Chassis above a certain class? What are your rules for shielding of the Turbo? Do you allow EFI in gas and/or diesel classes? Do most owners drive their own Tractors or do they have a separate Pilot/Driver? Do you really have a Band and Party after each Event?

Re: We need your questions! March 29, 2024 03:41PM
The pro pulling league light pro stocks are very similar to the European pro stock. European pro stock is 510 cubic inches and unlimited size turbo and around 8000lbs. As far as tractors go I believe this is the closest comparison in rules. The European alcohol super stock tractors only have 1 turbo. But the mods and minis might be pretty close to the same rules but I'm pretty sure the Europeans allow bigger blowers than what we have in the U.S.

Re: We need your questions! March 30, 2024 11:30PM
Wheeler
The pro pulling league light pro stocks are very similar to the European pro stock. European pro stock is 510 cubic inches and unlimited size turbo and around 8000lbs. As far as tractors go I believe this is the closest comparison in rules. The European alcohol super stock tractors only have 1 turbo. But the mods and minis might be pretty close to the same rules but I'm pretty sure the Europeans allow bigger blowers than what we have in the U.S.

Euro Supers have not just one turbo only. I guess you mix them with the Euro LimSS (alc, 1 turbo). The Supers have up to 4 turbos as well.

Re: We need your questions! April 04, 2024 12:12AM
We got the first questions answered!

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: We need your questions! April 05, 2024 12:24AM
I enjoyed watching this very much. Good job to you on both sides of the pond. You guys pulled it out of the gate. It was both entertaining and informative. The video and sound quality in EU was excellent. Good equipment and proper editing really makes a difference. Also helps to have someone that really knows the technical as well as business ends of the sport doing the talking. Really liked learning about the team structure in the EU and how they come together to build and pull the tractors with one another. Can't wait to see and hear more from all of you. Keep up the good work.

Re: We need your questions! April 05, 2024 01:12AM
Thank you!!!

Re: We need your questions! April 04, 2024 11:15PM
In the US, we are familiar with the announcers at the top level. Say the names Dan, Miles, Doc, etc. and no last name is needed. Who are the top announcers in Europe?

There is one dude I've heard on videos who I'd love to have over here at Bowling Green, and I've heard him speak some English. It would be neat to have a European perspective join the BG crew.

Re: We need your questions! April 04, 2024 11:42PM
Well - sounds like an idea!
The most famous one is probably Ulf Schnackenberg (with the red pants), but he doesn't speak much english.
I have three in mind, who could do it!
Ill put that down in the future script!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2024 09:48AM by Sascha.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,641, Posts: 229,707, Members: 3,325.
This forum: Topics: 37,067, Posts: 225,903.

Our newest member JD_8520