wild thing / kwiatkowski April 09, 2024 12:48AM
Years ago at a pull in missouir,I think,they made a hook with the exhaust fumes being colored white,kinda like steam.
Anyone know if it was as simple as a high pressure nozzle in the exhaust pipes after turbos spraying tap water ?
Or was thier more to it,could the alcohol exhaust be colored black with water and black food coloring,or coffee ??

Re: wild thing / kwiatkowski April 09, 2024 02:23PM
Pretty sure it was water

Re: wild thing / kwiatkowski April 23, 2024 12:04PM
It was the water that had gone thru the intercooler. It was definitely discussed to color the steam at that time, but I also remember there were rumors that there were water drops falling on the crowd that were VERY warm. I'm pretty sure at some point it should have been made illegal to inject anything into the exhaust. A Pro Stocks tried this a few years ago putting the water in before the turbo and the exhaust wheel was found stuck in the ground between 2 cars in the parking lot.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason