Which is more expensive- Pro stock tractor or pro/super semi? April 16, 2024 05:27AM
Which costs more to build or maintain, a pro stock tractor or semi?

Also, any intel on how the PPL, NTPA, and Full Pull semi class is looking this year? Any new ones?

Re: Which is more expensive- Pro stock tractor or pro/super semi? April 17, 2024 01:33AM
I believe we've probably seen most of the new pro stocks already

Sheltons new pro stock "Cuttin Down" not to be mistaken for the Classic 1206 they unveiled last summer.
Bootlegger
Maybe a Red Simons pro stock if finished, not sure on that

I am most interested in Adam Bauer entering the Diesel SS class

And then there have been a handful of tractors that have changed hands over the winter.

Not sure on any new semis, my guess is no.

The price questions is interesting.

Re: Which is more expensive- Pro stock tractor or pro/super semi? April 17, 2024 02:23PM
Which ones changed hands?

Re: Which is more expensive- Pro stock tractor or pro/super semi? April 18, 2024 07:35AM
3 more pro-stock semis joined to run the NTPA circuit this year.

Re: Which is more expensive- Pro stock tractor or pro/super semi? April 18, 2024 12:10PM
The Nameless that used to Ed Eilenfelds pro stock may be back out this summer if new owners get it
finished up.

Re: Which is more expensive- Pro stock tractor or pro/super semi? April 21, 2024 11:35PM
Any idea if the tractor will stay OSTPA or be relocated somewhere else?

Re: Which is more expensive- Pro stock tractor or pro/super semi? April 22, 2024 09:15AM
Ed originally sold to Nameless to someone in Missouri.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard