Carl Smith Interview!!! April 16, 2024 11:11AM
Make your sure you join Motorsports Almanac tomorrow night for our interview with Mr.Carl Smith and his crew chief Mr.Tony Weber!!! We will start at 7pm central time you can watch on The Motorsports Almanac Facebook, Shane Hunt Facebook, and Moose’s Pulling Videos. If you can’t make it to the live show now worries!!! We are on every major podcasting platform!! See you guys tomorrow night!!!!

Re: Carl Smith Interview!!! April 17, 2024 03:36AM
Tonight is the interview with Pro stock puller Carl Smith and Tony Weber

Here is the link for the show, it starts at 7 central, 8 eastern : [www.youtube.com]

Re: Carl Smith Interview!!! April 18, 2024 09:02AM
That was really neat to see those guys talk about pulling back then when I was a kid the night moves my favorite tractor. Hope the interview with Bill Miller does happen. I would love to hear about his history and his plans to get the cruise mule back out.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,698, Posts: 229,797, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member CBeard