PPL 2024 Pre-Commits April 26, 2024 06:34AM
Part one of the PPL Pre-Commits for 2024 have been posted.

https://www.propulling.com/press/article/151405

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PPL 2024 Pre-Commits April 26, 2024 07:06AM
That's cool to see Cody Lewis and Jason Brammer back on the 4wd driver's list. Two of my favorite trucks right there.

Re: PPL 2024 Pre-Commits April 29, 2024 11:10AM
Curious as to what Cody Lewis has for a truck now a days

Re: PPL 2024 Pre-Commits May 01, 2024 03:53AM
Kinda what i was wondering too. I know his original red S10 Fired Up truck is now the Risky Business truck that Claypooles have.

Re: PPL 2024 Pre-Commits May 08, 2024 05:00AM
Part two of the PPL Pre-Commits for 2024 have been posted.

https://www.propulling.com/press/article/152063

Brent Yaron
Hooked Up Pulling Productions
hookeduppullingproductions@gmail.com

Re: PPL 2024 Pre-Commits May 08, 2024 08:13AM
Looking pretty light in some classes ….

Super stock twilight May 08, 2024 09:07AM
7 Unlimited supers, 6 light supers, and semis. Will the other guys have any better list?

Re: Super stock twilight May 09, 2024 12:38AM
Hmm...
7 Unlimited supers, 6 light supers, and semis. Will the other guys have any better list?

Last year there were 7 unlimited supers and 7 light supers in addition to 3 semis that ran the Grand National circuit the full year.

Sooooo this seems normal to me.

Re: Super stock twilight May 09, 2024 02:20PM
6 tractors in a class is simply not enough. Unlimited and light super stock are dying out. They are too expensive to build and maintain, pullers can't get parts, and it's uncommon to see someone new enter the class. PPL needs to up their game by adding a class to offset their poor numbers in these super stock tractor classes. Is it time to consider adding a LLSS class to the silver series or even champions tour? They may have less hp but atleast they garuntee numbers and put on a good show, using both alcohol and diesel fuels.

Re: Super stock twilight May 14, 2024 12:42AM
So I agree on 6 tractors is a small class. But I was wondering what the numbers are on NTPA's side? If memory serves me correct when it comes to light supers PPL was always light on numbers. You could go to Mackville and see the PPL light Supers and they had 6 or 7 tractors then go to Tomah the next weekend for NTPA and see 20 plus and only 1 or 2 carried over from Mackville.

Heavy supers have been short across the board on both sides for both Alky and Diesel. Go to a 2 day hook and the diesel class shrinks even more on the second day.

Re: Super stock twilight May 14, 2024 01:33AM
I'd guess lots of folks are wondering what numbers are like on NTPA side. There is nothing preventing them from releasing a list of pre commits, free entry, who bought a GN license, etc. Their first event is 2 weeks away.

Re: Super stock twilight May 14, 2024 02:55AM
From what I heard NTPA did away with pre commits so you won’t see them, tbh they didn’t matter anyways with 6-8 tractors and trucks max running a full year every year, pulling needs to figure out a way to cut costs building especially for entry level classes or increase the winnings cause it’s never gonna be more than a hobby and will die out eventually, its always been a dream of mine to pull someday but it’s much easier to build a race car for 7-10k and be on the track for hours all summer once it’s all said and done

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009