Green Monster/Fighter IV April 29, 2024 10:17PM
This is more to Sascha; could we get an explanation of the maiden run of the new Green Monster/Green Fighter IV? It appears in the video it wasn't truly full throttle? maybe I'm inaccurate in that statement? very cool piece of machinery! I love the Enginuity that goes into the modified pulling over on your side of the pond.

Re: Green Monster/Fighter IV May 01, 2024 04:05AM
Finally home and the video work done...
The new Green Fighter had a "stupid" error in the geometry of the butterfly linkage. Basically the angles of the throttle and the arm on the butterfly shaft equaled each other out.
Didn't show up stationary, but as soon as there was vacuum pulling on the butterfly it became impossible to open it any further. Only 13 psi boost - oh well.

Here is a collection of video clips from the weekend:

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2024 04:06AM by Sascha.

Re: Green Monster/Fighter IV May 01, 2024 05:01AM
Do they still run the efi system they have been. seems like they run pretty flawless

Re: Green Monster/Fighter IV May 01, 2024 08:19AM
Yes - upgraded ECUs by now, but in principle the same system for a decade.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: Green Monster/Fighter IV May 01, 2024 06:31AM
Sascha, do you have a rough idea of how much boost they are aiming for with this setup? thank you for all the amazing content and your perspectives from overseas! I always look forward to reading your post!

Re: Green Monster/Fighter IV May 01, 2024 08:19AM
about 30 psi - for now

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009