NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS September 20, 2009 07:08AM
I'M CONFUSED. HOW COME YOU CAN PULL A 3 CHARGER COMPONENT TRACTOR IN THE LIGHT "LIMITED SUPER STOCK" CLASS? WHEN RULE BOOK STATES ONE 4.12 CHARGER UNLESS YOU ARE UNDER 410 THEN YOU GET TO RUN 2? PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS September 20, 2009 08:54AM
I would like to thank the brush pullers for a good season first of all!! But I do have a question too.. How can you run 3 engines in the mod class and be legal? Compared to the single engine guys yes single are blown but come on. If you want to do that why not have a light econo mod class whitch is what you run? I am assuming and a heavy class for the multi engine even if NA....just have a weight difference to make it fair.. the light supers yea I do agree I think that they will adress that at the next meeting. I don't know I am just a spectator. that can't spell. I would like to see more of the three org. pulling together tho if at all pos. and also why have to two weight classes? Yea the finishing order changes but all that same iron gets kind boring unless engine lets lose. Thanks

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS September 20, 2009 09:45AM
SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT THEY CAN RUN BUT AT A MUCH LIGHTER WEIGHT, LIKE 5700? IS THAT TRUE?

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS September 20, 2009 09:58AM
I do not know that answer.... I do know that is a topic for their meeting they are having at Milligan but I can not tell you for sure. I know that the alky's may only be able to run in the heavy class next year that is all I have heard. You know anything about the mod class? Are talking about the Basket Case?

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS September 21, 2009 04:01AM
IN THE CURRENT 6500# CLASS:
Multi-charger component tractors were running at 5800# (all fuels). Tractors such as Adrenaline and Basket Case.

Multi-charger cast rear tractors were running at 6200# (all fuels). Tractors such as Crazy Horse

Single charger big cube tractors, and multi-charger 410 cu.in. and less tractors, were running at 6500# (all fuels). Tractors such as Hustler and Red Power respectively.

Multi-charger tractors were not allowed to run in the 7500# class (with the exception of 410 c.i. and less multi-charger cast rear tractors such as Red Power).

One proposal for the meeting: Next year, move the multi-charger tractors into the 7500# class weighing 6500#. The single-charger tractors will run at 7500#. Lower the weight for the light class from 6500# to 6200#.

There may be other proposals by meeting time.

Some may ask for diesel weight advantage in 6200#.

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS September 21, 2009 11:48AM
I heard through the grapevine today that Red Power was sold , After hearing this I sure hope bush opens there eyes and tries to keep the tractors they got & not tweaking the rules for a selected few, Will John & Justin be out with a new ride ? That was bar none the tractor that made some of the most awsome pass that Outlaw or Bush has seen {Front in the air & never touch the ground }

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 05, 2009 03:07PM
The triple engine N/A mod you made a comment about belongs to me and my husband and YES we are bush legal.
if you look at the results from several pulls that we had you will see that the other mod beat us. Our mod was checked
at the first pull in Arlington Ne. Just because we have triple engines does not give us an advantage over the other mods.
At least the other mod guys were happy when our mod ran. The guy that won points has a single engine. Congrats to the points winner in the mod
class.

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 12, 2009 05:56AM
The Hoffmans will be out next year with their new ride , After talking with them they are not sure were there going to pull ,pending were their new ride will fit in with different groups ! , I wish John would take the time to get on the board of directors and help the group get back on track, 1 thing about John is he will call a ace an ace and a spade a spade , And he would leave his tractor out if he felt it was best for the group. Sorry for speaking out but thats my thoughts

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 12, 2009 10:38AM
Some of your post has to be BS.
John wouldn't build a tractor without knowing WHERE he was going to be pulling it!
Must not want to hurt feelings, or something,,,,,
John wouldn't be the type to build a tractor, then whine till someone changed their rules to fit his tractor.

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 12, 2009 12:40PM
Why does everyone say that the Bush pullers are on a downhill turn? From what I can see from the website there are good numbers in the Superfarm classes. But the others need some more numbers but they still have what looks like four a hook anyway for the other classes. But I was just wondering why everyone talks down to them?

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 13, 2009 01:04AM
I don't think that the Bush pullers are going down hill I think that they are just going through some growing pains.
This is the first year that we pulled with the Bush pullers and I want to thank every one in the organization for making us feel so welcome and for all of the help and advice over the year.
I would also like to thank the officers and all of the people behind the scenes that made the organization run through the year.
Everyone likes to bash and organization for changes that are made and how things are ran but until you have set in that officer position and have had to make decisions that are good for the organization and not just for one puller it’s easy to bash them for their changes. If you don’t like what is going on go to the rules meeting and get voted into a position or show up and have your opinions heard.
We went to the rules meeting Milford and had some really good discussions but unfortunately we did not have enough people there to vote, so where were all of you keyboard bashers that don’t like how things are being done, its easy to get on here with and hide behind a user name and bash and organization but if you really want to make a difference go to the meeting and voice your opinions or put your real name on here so that people know who you are and you can have useful off line discussions
Once again Thank You Nebraska Bush Pullers for a great year.

Mike Langan
Thundeere

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 13, 2009 01:38AM
Couldn't have said it better Mike.

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 13, 2009 01:44PM
Thanks for the words of encourgement Mike! It is very much appreciated!! I hope we all understand this is a hobby and we should have fun! Thanks for becoming part of and supporting the NBPI! I would like to thank everyone else for all the support also!

Thanks again,
Arlo (Po)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/13/2009 01:44PM by pobar.

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 13, 2009 03:38PM
I would have to Agree with all of that!! I do like watching the Bushpullers and think it is a great show!!!! And Arlo I think you have done a great job now that I see that you are the President!! I Just think that you all need more classes!! dop a few of the light or heavy classes and you alll willl be alright!! Just ad a superstock D truck class!!! or a some truck class or maybe??? IDK just a spector!!!! open it up get more sponsors!! it isn't that hard you hard u just got to ask..........500 dollars adds up....I am a puller!!!!!!u just dont have a class for me

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 13, 2009 03:42PM
Oh and I will be at the next meeting to see if you all willl man up and add new classes!!!!!!!!!!

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 14, 2009 12:45AM
I really don't think a truck class is the direction the Nebraska bush should go. If anything i would say a Limited pro, or Pro stock tractor class. Just my opinion

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 14, 2009 01:56AM
That being said, there is already two other pulling organizations in nebraska that offer truck pulling not counting the farm pulls around that offer a diesel truck class as well. Im sure they would love a diesel modified truck class if you got a hold of one of the members and talk to them about it.

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 15, 2009 03:17PM
my opinion and idea is that the Bush pullers should get the 2 wheel drive class from the nebraska power pullers....that is a great class....btu hey! thats just my opinion

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 16, 2009 01:07AM
Just get the trucks from NTTPA. Alot of the tractors go with both groups already.

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 17, 2009 01:42AM
Ok to Penny T I am sorry I did not understand the rules fully until I talked to Arlo.. Do now, I do not think that a 2 wd mod class is not what the bush pullers need either. I however do agree that a Diesel Open Class would be great out hear. Not the 2.8 that the Nebraska Power Pullers run.. But that being said I think the class I would like to see is the 3.0.. But gota have the trucks.. I also don't think that any of the groups should join together. Altho I would like to see at least pull with the Power Pullers and the Bush Pullers.. Just a trial to see how it works.. I mean if the Org. work together Nebraska could have the most opportunity for beginner pullers with sever classes to choose from...

Re: NEBRASKA BUSH PULLERS October 17, 2009 01:43AM
Sorry did not post my name Wayne

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,961, Members: 3,339.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,044.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009