light pro class October 16, 2009 06:05AM
I urge all the new light pro competitors to get your membership in as early as possible, so as promoters we can call office and see how many tractors are available. Remember NTPA wants us to have our classes picked by banquet time.
thanks ron bultemeier

Re: light pro class October 17, 2009 04:34PM
I seriously want to build a light pro tractor. I currently have a SF tractor and am interested in switching classes.

If I sign up for the light pro class it will cost about $500 (cant remember the exact figures). If there is no pulls offered in my area with this class will I get my money back??

I really want to run this class, but how can I be sure there will be a place for me to hook? Last year the rule book had a limited pro class, but I never saw a single place to hook one????

It's hard to make the switch when I know I can hook my SF tractor 3 times every weekend. I dont want to build ltpro and spend the summer at home.

Please help,
Thanks, Tim

Re: light pro class October 18, 2009 12:36PM
The hooks will be there, if there are licensed tractors ready to pull. The NTPA really wants this class to take off and be successful, so as soon as they have pullers ready to pull, they'll be booking the class.

Re: light pro class October 19, 2009 01:04AM
May want to check with Helen at NTPA office but pretty sure you can get a full refund before mar.31 most promoters will have classes booked by this date.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,790, Posts: 229,989, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,066.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009