Pulling Women October 29, 2009 10:35AM
Where are the pulling women? I broke it off with a lady after 3 years together. Finally had enough of the nagging about going pulling on the weekends and now it started for the winter about working out in the shop on it for next year. Sorry, but I can't sit in the house and watch tv all night.

Re: Pulling Women October 29, 2009 10:59AM
Don't give up - there are plenty of women out there who love tractor pulling. I love tractor pulling -- my husband and I went to over 30 pulls this past summer. Keep looking!! Good Luck!!! :-)

Re: Pulling Women October 29, 2009 11:06AM
I hear ya brotha!!!!

Re: Pulling Women October 29, 2009 11:42AM
My girl encourages me to buy diesel rather than groceries. She loves pulling as much as I do..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2009 12:27PM by chris7520.

Re: Pulling Women October 29, 2009 02:02PM
I love it also.. I'm the one that talked my other half into going to some pulls, now we go to over 35 a yr... Keep looking.. they are out there... somewhere.. Smiling

Re: Pulling Women October 29, 2009 02:14PM
lol i guess there out there but tractor pullin has cost me my last 3 girlfriends Grinning

Re: Pulling Women October 29, 2009 02:28PM
They are few and far between, but they are out there, and once you find one, hold on, they're wilder than any ride that tractor will give ya!

And yeah, I wouldn't mind finding one myself!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2009 02:29PM by Blackstack1206.

Re: Pulling Women October 29, 2009 03:34PM
If you want to find a girl who likes tractor pulling you need to look in the right places. I would start by looking at your local buffet. The cheaper the better. Also they love fried chicken. Kentucky Fried Chicken would be perfect. Here in Wisconsin we have restaurants called HEARTY PLATTER, perfect place to start looking!

If you cant find one at a buffet, Then look at the local ice cream parlor.

As a last resort watch for them buying cigarettes at gas stations. Usually they will be wearing an Arctic Cat snowmobile jacket.

Hopefully her kids will like tractor pulling also. And if her x husband keeps current on the child support, then this will help fund your tractor. But not before the 1989 dodge caravan gets fixed.

The places to not look are....... Dentist, shampoo isle at walmart, toothpaste isle at walmart,

Good luck!

Re: Pulling Women October 29, 2009 04:39PM
wait a minute- dont some wisconsin women weigh as much as a pulling sled?

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 12:51AM
That is the funniest post I have read and it will keep me laughing all damn day!

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 01:21AM
90 % of the pulling women arent there. You just think that because thats where you guys found your wifes at.

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 01:27AM
Now that is Funny !! And soooo TRUE....

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 01:48AM
My sister.......coverd in moles likes tractor pulling hahah

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 02:16AM
My wife doesn't like pulling one bit. She went to one and only one pull last summer, my tractor blew up that night, you can see the road this went down. The flip side is, if your women doesn't like it, but will still let you go by yourself or with your buddies well...................

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 03:53AM
My wife used to go to watch me pull when her health was better.She doesnt mind me pulling at all and is very supportive of me buying a new tractor that will go down the track much faster than my old one. I have been very supportive of her during her illness and she appreciates this.She knows that some men would have left but I'm here for the long haul.

One association around here has at least 6 women pullers so there are women out there that do like pulling.

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 04:46AM
I took my boyfriend to a antique pull 39 years ago. He was hooked. Now 40 years later he hooked to the sled 80 times this year.
YA! we are married now !! So women take that special someone to a pull .

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 06:15AM
They had antiques 40 years ago?

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 07:37AM
I highly disagree with the post about overwieght single smoker moms bieng the only women into pulling, B S!! especially in wisconsin! Our crew rarely goes to a pull with out good looking women, and i met my extremely gorgeous girlfriend at a pull this summer and she loves them!! there out there!

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 07:56AM
does she have an adam's apple?

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 08:32AM
Dont disrespect her or me! she doesnt have an adams apple but she has enough balls to put you in your place!

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 08:46AM
not sure balls are a whole lot better than an adams apple there fella. my gf doesnt like pulling so much but she deals with it cause i deal with her girly things for the most part.

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 09:13AM
She's a man baby! Grinning

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 09:14AM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN "GIRLY THINGS"?????!!!!!!!!!! HUH!!!!!!! WELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! SPEAK UP YOU SOB!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!!!! I'M GOING HOME TO MOM!!!!!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BS!!!!!!! I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!!!!! YOU CAN HAVE IT ALLLLLL!!!!!!! THE KIDS!!!!!! THE HOUSE!!!!!!! THE CARS!!!!!!!! YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL!!!!!! I'M OUTA HERE!!!!!! AND BY THE WAY............I SAW YOU LOOKING AT THAT CHICKS AXX IN THE GROCERY STORE LAST WEEK!!!!!!! YOU WANT HER??????!!!!
WELLLLLLLLLLLL; HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!!!!!!! YOU CAN HAVE HER!!!!!! I HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE A GOOD LIFE!!!!!!!

(FIVE DAYS LATER)

YOOOOOO HOOOOOO. HONNNNNNNNNEY. COME HERE BIG BOY. I GOT SOMMMMMMMMMMETHING TO SHOWWW YOUUUUUU.

Re: Pulling Women - Hillarious post! October 30, 2009 09:33AM
Man, does that sound familar!!!!!!! I am still waiting for that Trophy chick to come up to me and ask me out. I think I will be waiting til the cows come home for THAT to happen!!!!!!!

Re: Pulling Women October 30, 2009 09:46AM
I was lucky enough to find a girl that like pulling as much as I do. We have been together for 10 years and still pulling today. I had to build here a LLSS alcohol Moline to drive. Only problem is I don't get to drive as much, but it's worth it. Just keep looking they are out there.

Re: Pulling Women October 30, 2009 09:49AM
I pull, and I believe that alot of men are threaten by me because I beat them! So it's hard for a female puller to find a man that enjoys it also. They just can't get over being beat by a girl.

Re: Pulling Women October 30, 2009 10:21AM
I like the Idea of a chick puller, but, does she have her own tractor, truck and trailer or does the man have to supply it and work on it? I rest my case........

Re: Pulling Women November 03, 2009 02:34AM
I may not own it but I turn just as many wrenches as he does and I can drive the Truck, Trailer and Tractor to the pulls!!

Re: Pulling Women November 03, 2009 12:00PM
Sounds good to me!!

Re: Pulling Women November 03, 2009 05:39PM
Cool Beans!!!

Re: Pulling Women October 30, 2009 11:14AM
I'm not threaten by a woman that would beat me. I would walk over to your trailer an say "good run... congrads." cause I am the better man... hope fully you would do the same being the better woman. Heck you can drive for me....I'll shoot the either!

Re: Pulling Women October 30, 2009 11:47AM
I have been thru 2 girl freinds and 1 wife (ex) and I think they might be out there Just not to many.
On fonda's page along time ago there was a joke that was a girl friend application.
It said something like
Must Have truck
own tools
know how to weld.

I wish I could find that agian I thought it was funny

Re: Pulling Women October 31, 2009 08:53AM
Now what????

Re: Pulling Women October 31, 2009 02:12PM
I do not mean to brag , but my wife took on a second job so we could keep on pulling . Its sad that its got so expensive to have to do it this way but she felt that it was important enough to work thesecond job.my self I have 2 full time jobs and 1 part time job in the winter too....

Re: Pulling Women November 01, 2009 07:57AM
Pretty sad that some of you pullers have it so bad that you'd lose your wife
and house just to pull a few seconds. Really very sad.

Re: Pulling Women November 01, 2009 08:10AM
pretty sad that my ex wife pretended to like pulling and every thing was OK and after we were married she thought I was going to stop.

Pulling was in my life before her and still is after she is gone.

How's that song go...... I'm going to miss her.

pulling instead of fishing

Re: Pulling Women November 01, 2009 09:50AM
puller here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pretty sad that my ex wife pretended to like
> pulling and every thing was OK and after we were
> married she thought I was going to stop.
>
> Pulling was in my life before her and still is
> after she is gone.
>
> How's that song go...... I'm going to miss her.
>
> pulling instead of fishing

Well alot of pullers have to chose between their wife or tractor and what they
love more is usually what they end up with. Tractor pulling is to expensive to
try and have both. I found out that building a tractor takes alot of time, money and energy,
so much so that the love making was gone. zero time for a relationship.
I sure hope those tractors show up when you guys need them.

Re: Pulling Women November 03, 2009 12:31AM
Lovemaking gone??!! I can quit working on the tractor for a while and make love, who would pass that up? What about make love on the tractor? Just kidding, does sound fun though!

Re: Pulling Women November 03, 2009 05:29PM
Say what?

Re: Pulling Women November 01, 2009 08:21AM
movin on Wrote:
> Where are the pulling women? I broke it off with a
> lady after 3 years together. Finally had enough of
> the nagging about going pulling on the weekends
> and now it started for the winter about working
> out in the shop on it for next year. Sorry, but I
> can't sit in the house and watch tv all night.

What makes you think she wanted to sit and watch TV? Perhaps she was
hoping for you to give her a much needed TUNE UP.

Re: Pulling Women November 01, 2009 01:10PM
This subject always cracks me up when you boys start whining about your women! There are many women out there that enjoy tractor pulling. Maybe you need to take a step back and take a look at how your treating them. I have met some of my best girl friends through this sport. We support our MEN by doing what we can to help out from loading and unloading the tractor, being the "either girl", video taping, taking pictures, writing down distances, drinking beer, cleaning the tractor up, helping in the shop, whatever needs to be done. In return we get the support from our MEN in things that are going on with our lives. Relationships are give and take, just don't take too much. Girls like me and my puller friends are not "high maintenance" so a little attention can go a long way! Good luck in finding you "perfect" woman.

Re: Pulling Women November 01, 2009 02:58PM
466girl, I take it then that you don't like to shop? lol

Re: Pulling Women November 02, 2009 07:46AM
466girl Wrote:
> This subject always cracks me up when you boys
> start whining about your women! There are many
> women out there that enjoy tractor pulling. Maybe
> you need to take a step back and take a look at
> how your treating them. I have met some of my
> best girl friends through this sport. We support
> our MEN by doing what we can to help out from
> loading and unloading the tractor, being the
> "either girl", video taping, taking pictures,
> writing down distances, drinking beer, cleaning
> the tractor up, helping in the shop, whatever
> needs to be done. In return we get the support
> from our MEN in things that are going on with our
> lives. Relationships are give and take, just
> don't take too much. Girls like me and my puller
> friends are not "high maintenance" so a little
> attention can go a long way! Good luck in finding
> you "perfect" woman.

Sounds just like me....the no attention is what broke me. Guess
some guys dont know a good thing when they have it.

Re: Pulling Women November 01, 2009 03:26PM
sleeve+ piston? or just cash????

Re: Pulling Women November 01, 2009 04:15PM
Wanted:Good woman.Must have tractor.Send pic of tractor.

Re: Pulling Women November 02, 2009 07:47AM
ihjohn Wrote:
> Wanted:Good woman.Must have tractor.Send pic of
> tractor.

LOL, that is so funny.

Re: Pulling Women November 02, 2009 10:14AM
To Supertiquer: I didn't say that I didn't like the shop, to be honest, I don't go out there a lot but when I do I make sure I bring the beer plus there are other interesting activities that you can do out there, if you know what I mean! Grinning LOL! I don't bitch about my husband being out there when I know there are things to do to get ready for the next pull, cause I'd be pretty dissapointed to have to miss a hook. In my younger days I will admit to being just a little jealous of the tractor but then I started to get some driving privileges. Big mistake for my hubby! LOL! We learned over the years how to make it all work. Not that we are perfect, but who is?

Re: Pulling Women November 02, 2009 11:44AM
My wife made a shrit for me says Will trade wife for tractor she gave it to me on our wedding day. so i could wear it to the pull we had the moring of our wedding where it was being held. Her dad drove her up on his pulling tractor I drove her away on mine. I get to go pulling alot shes a keeper.

Re: Pulling Women November 02, 2009 12:19PM
That is awesome! She is a keeper for sure! I have seen those shirts before, very funny.

Re: Pulling Women November 20, 2009 04:54PM
best thread in a long while. should send this to blue collar comedy show

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009