whats up with the light supers???? November 03, 2009 11:50AM
Why are the light supers not supporting the Midwest Winter Nationals? $2000 to the winner...it doesn't make sense. The Whatssmokin team has always taken care of them even when Louisville dropped them. Do we think that since they are back at Louisville this year, they don't have enough time to come pull with those guys?

Re: whats up with the light supers???? November 03, 2009 07:38PM
Would like dicuss my antics with you. My number is 309 737 5291. I will be in a combine tommorrow all day and most of the night. Would be a great time to talk to you MR. local. Look forward to the conversation. happy harvest from all of us at Whatssmokin Promotions Klint, Jim L., Derryn, John, Mark, Steve, Nick, Caleb, Jim A, Dave, Brian N, Brian S, Deon and staff.

Re: whats up with the light supers???? November 03, 2009 11:41PM
Confused Being able to run a Gleaner all day and all night, ........is kinda a little optimistic is'nt it ? GrinningEye PoppingGrinningEye PoppingWinking

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,780, Posts: 229,958, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,041.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009