screamion norweigion is for sale November 15, 2009 12:34AM
the screamion norweign super farm is for sale and the hauler tractor for 70,000 or tractor and hauler 100,000

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale November 15, 2009 12:50AM
Why is it for sale?

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale November 15, 2009 01:05AM
i dont know

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale November 15, 2009 06:27AM
Going ProStock with a new Semi & 57foot trailer.

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale November 15, 2009 09:28AM
Heard that he is looking at the new challenge of pro-stock, going to be K&K built, with all hyper motor.

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale November 15, 2009 10:10AM
I commend Nick for making this move up. More SF pullers that have proven themselves in the SF class should move on up to PRO. I also appreciate Troy S. for doing the same thing last year. Good luck to both and thank you.

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale November 15, 2009 11:37AM
money is the reason some dont or cant move up;

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale November 15, 2009 01:03PM
a ton of super farm pullers will move up to light pro eventually

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale November 15, 2009 01:58PM
I would love to see these guys build a Light Pro Stock!!!

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale November 16, 2009 12:13AM
what name would the name be for the pro stock

light pro November 16, 2009 02:43AM
would be nice to see BSTP put in the light pro class

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale/Tool Time update? November 16, 2009 05:51AM
I don't think it would make sense to change from SF to any of the new prostock classes. If he's going to change he might as well take the plunge and make it worth the "investment." As far as the name goes I don't see the name changing, but I would be looking for some wild graphics from Psycolorgy!

Any news on the Tool Time moving to prostock? I remember some discussion last fall but I didn't see any follow-up discussions.

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale/Tool Time update? November 16, 2009 07:27AM
Rod Doctor,

I rarely disagree with your posts, but I think it would be the perfect time to switch to Light Pro, (but I can understand a pullers apprehension for switching now).

Cons: The current downside is the amount of Light Pro hooks for 2010 is unknown. Not only is the number of hooks unknown, but the locations and regions that will run this class in 2010 is also still a question mark.
Pros: The upside is Light Pro is a class of the future. I’d expect the number of hooks in this class to grow very rapidly. 2010 may be an “interesting” year to find a place to hook, but unless the NTPA screws this class up too, 2011 should have plnty of events. I’d expect other organizations to adopt similar rules in a year or so and there will be choices outside of the NTPA waters. This class will be a step-up from SF (Hp wise) and the best thing the NTPA has going for it. The Pro Stock class is hurting in the NTPA, and Light Pro may just help finish it off.

The Light Pro will be a Grand National class in no time. The people who build for it now and get their setup dialed-in will have a much better shot at a Grand National championship in a year or two than the people who wait.

When it comes to doing things the wrong way, the NTPA seems to have the market cornered, but at least they have a ray of hope with their Light Pro class.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale/Tool Time update? November 16, 2009 09:33AM
Jake,

I agree the new classes will be interesting to watch in 2010. However, I just don't see that it makes sense to rebuild your SF motor for a class with smaller cui, shedding 2000lbs, and removing the intercooler. In my opinion you are better off starting over. I am not a math genesis, but I would rather spend $150K today on a prostock rather than $90K for a limited prostock and then later deciding to go prostock and spend another $175K (inflation) two or three years down the road. If this was my decision I would build the prostock and hope that the class stays together.

Of course all this goes out the door if the prostock class as it is today is no longer in existence and/or replaced by the light pro-stocks as you've stated.

Nick aka Punky aka Fred is going to want to pull with Badger State and almost all of the hooks include the prostocks. In addition, if he builds his tractor in conformity with the old NTPA prostock rules, he will be able to pull NTPA as well as PPL. I could even see the Screamin Norweign precommitting to both the PPL and NTPA once the cob webs are worked out of her. I am really looking forward to seeing this new ride on the track.

DPS

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale/Tool Time update? November 16, 2009 10:11AM
I know Randy did buy another tactor.

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale/Tool Time update? November 16, 2009 10:54AM
where did he get it from

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale/Tool Time update? November 16, 2009 01:39PM
This is hilarious. Where do these rumors come from? Just because someone is selling their tractor does not mean they are going prostock. Keep on guessing people!

Re: screamion norweigion is for sale/Tool Time update? November 16, 2009 02:55PM
Now he says he going lite super stock with a alky engine, says he is tired of falling asleep at the wheel all the time!!!!

Thanks Perry! November 17, 2009 01:52AM
Okay, I can't believe I fell into that rumor trap. Why would Perry start such a rumor it's just not like him to do such a thing. LOL

Re: Thanks Perry! November 17, 2009 02:32AM
why what did perry do

Re: Thanks Perry! November 17, 2009 08:10AM
That darn Perry posted the fourth message in this post that got all of us including myself thinking that the Screamin' Norweign was goinrg prostock. Don't worry it is all in good fun, right Perry!

DPS

Re: Thanks Perry! November 17, 2009 09:18AM
Thats right, Just having a little fun Rod Doc, I was surprised how long it took for someone to catch on!!!!
I help Punky out all the time when I can, Good Guy, His new Super Farm will be a very nice tractor, Lets just hope it runs as good as the old one now!!! Have a Good Thanksgiving to all...

Re: wouldn't change anything November 19, 2009 02:45AM
The way Punky's tractor has been running I don't think I would change a thing!

Re: wouldn't change anything November 22, 2009 06:56AM
That Punky is lucky too, Wins a Gator at the PPL banquet!!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,681, Posts: 229,783, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason