Pull in Duqouin Il November 16, 2009 06:25AM
Heard a rumor that there is going to be a tractor pull in Duqouin the last week of February. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Re: Pull in Duqouin Il November 16, 2009 07:00AM
yup, check out whatssmokin.net

Re: Pull in Duqouin Il November 16, 2009 07:29AM
My father talked with Klint a few weeks ago when the ink was still wet. By the way... the new NTPA Light Pro Stock class is on the list for DuQuoin in 2010... should be an interesting class, and a great event.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2009 07:32AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Pull in Duqouin Il November 16, 2009 07:59AM
KLINT;

WHAT ARE THE RULES FOR THE 8000# ALCOHOL SUPER CLASS IN MARCH?? I COULDN'T SEEM TO FIND ANY ON YOUR SITE.

Re: Pull in Duqouin Il November 16, 2009 08:10AM
ConfusedIf you have street stock 4X4's are they gonna be allowed to size their connecting rods in the pits?GrinningGrinningEye PoppingEye Popping Now before you answer,..... you must realize Bubba's appearance is riding on this. RUUUUUMMMMMMBUUUUUUUMMMMMMBUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPOPOPOPOPOPOP.

Re: Pull in Duqouin Il November 16, 2009 08:33AM
I was looking at the puller application and it is the 2009 Hoosier invitational truck and tractor pull application. Is this the correct application or are you going to post another application?

Re: Pull in Duqouin Il November 17, 2009 04:51PM
Jake, Are you and/or your dad going to attend? One or other of the weekends? Both?

Re: Pull in Duqouin Il November 18, 2009 07:42AM
I have no idea what my winter pulling schedule is going to be. I will depend on my class schedule, as well as the state of my house remodeling project (I bought a foreclosed wreck that my wife and I are hoping to move into as soon as it’s habitable…), and most importantly my budget (foreclosed wreck has eaten up my funds rather quickly!)

I’m hoping to attend Gordyville if all goes well… maybe Louisville (not 100% sure yet)… but after that I really have no idea about pulls in 2010.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,678, Posts: 229,780, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,078, Posts: 225,950.

Our newest member Jason