pulling wars November 19, 2009 06:32AM
I'm a neighbor of Frenchie's and I pretty much keep up with what's going on via the internet, and conversations; I hear he's bought a 903 cummings motor to put in his Red Horse for next year. Won't that be interesting to see; he'll still be 27 cubic inches less than the chief at 930. As far as his ability to drive, well, that goes without saying; and I think "chief" has more power than 3 years ago when he purchased the tractor. I know this is a competition, but it should be enjoyable, too; I think people have a tendency to forget that. Life's too short, man, we're here for a good time, not a long time, right?!!

Re: pulling wars / 6030 Bashing! November 19, 2009 07:01AM
I love all this talk about the BIG DEERE ! By the time this is all over apparently it will be over a 1000 cubes. I know for a fact that if Frenchie runs a 903 he will be much larger than the deere. As for him owning the tractor for 3 years , Try seven to be exact. He also bought this tractor with the same engine it is running now. I don't know of anyone that has put more time into getting something to run well than Chief. He has paid his DUES and has dealt with a lot of breakage to get it where it is! I think that others are not willing to work for it, so it is easier to make him go away. I guarantee that will not happen.

Re: pulling wars November 19, 2009 07:11AM
Apparantly you don't know anything about my 6030, we call it a 900, with my calculations 5.5" bore and 6" stroke, this is what I come up with.
2.75 x 2.75 x 3.14159 x 6 x 6 = 855.2978772, give or take a few inches for valve relief and cumbustion chamber, but its not 930. Another obvious fact you know nothing about is how long this tractor has been pulling around this area, I bought this tractor and this engine in January 2003, it has made passes down the track with this engine every year and including 2003 to this date. I have had to change engines in the past to be able to compete because of some breakage, but that was because I wasn't able to get parts soon enough to repair the engine correctly, so rather than stay home I put the backup engine in. Most would just stay home but I choose to do whatever it takes to be at the events. Go ahead put this 903 in the "Red Horse" then go find a place to pull it, not sure where that fits the rule book under stock block for make of tractor, but go ahead bring it on, I would like to get beat, it would give me a some more goals to try to achieve. Oh by the way there is another big block chasis just waiting!

Re: pulling wars November 19, 2009 07:36AM
Amen, its tractors like yours and people like you that make pulling fun if you ask me, no matter what it is. Theres nothing like good competition, and guys like you that dont let much stop you from being at a pull. Its nice pulling with guys like you that dont whine or complain about everyone and their tractor. Cant wait til next year!

Re: pulling wars November 19, 2009 07:49AM
Just so you all know, Emunro beat the 6030 two or three times this past year, he has a good runing red tractor that I'm sure will be no slouch next year, great year Ed hope next is just as fun.

Re: pulling wars November 19, 2009 10:09AM
903 cummins won't even touch a BBJD. They are the biggest POS cummins ever made. Thats why they are called 9-0-nothing. On top of that its not stock blocked, and every tractor yelle turns a wrench on is done. As far as Chiefs 6030, give it a rest, ed was on his tail all year...I'm sure ed's is far from 855 cu.in and kept right up. Give the guy a frigin break.

Re: pulling wars November 19, 2009 01:49PM
Obviously there was some confusion about my message, and I apologize; I'd like to clarify it. I meant 3 years ago that Frenchie bought the tractor, not"Chief", sorry for the confusion.

Re: pulling wars November 19, 2009 02:13PM
Dear, DEE, Frecnchie
U guys better be working on something big, because all u guys are doing on the internet is pissing chief off. So hears some advice get working because the Big Green Monster will come out and put 100ft on the red horse and Mr frustration next year in stead of 30ft like it did this year.

P.S. This is 2 every red, blue, yellow, orange, white and small block green guys who b*tchs about big block deeres. I dont want to hear it u made the choice what to buy, Its only your fault you didn't buy a big block deere. so go complain at this new website i found. WWW.I-HATE-MY-SELF-BECAUSE-I-GET-BEAT-BY-BIG-BLOCKS.COM

(Re: new website November 20, 2009 02:56AM
Thanks for the info on the new site,i like just about anything to do with tractor pulling,so i entered this website you found.The only problem was it said something about technical diffulculty at this time,there are way to many users,please try again.

Re: pulling wars November 20, 2009 10:59AM
Hey Dee Dumb Dumb DEE Dumb Dee if i recal that tractor use to be competative with cheif befor it got the michelin tires, fancy hood emblems, and blinkers. I know cheif has tuned on his since then, but there is no reason that tractor with similar attention shouldn't still be giving that 6030 fits again. Maybe its just time to grow up and compete instead of whine about being one uped in a game of one upmanship. Get off your high horse and play the game, rule changing still wont get you first place!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009